The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Vancouver, Canada is one of the most traffically congested cities in the world

Started by JOE, October 01, 2017, 07:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Vancouver is a poorly laid out city in terms of traffic.  There's no major freeway that goes to the downtown core.  It's struggled to keep up with transportation infastructure for a LONG time.

Vancouver is the most overrated city I've ever seen. London, UK and Paris, France are up there too.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"Vancouver is a poorly laid out city in terms of traffic.  There's no major freeway that goes to the downtown core.  It's struggled to keep up with transportation infastructure for a LONG time.

Vancouver is the most overrated city I've ever seen. London, UK and Paris are up there too.

Which city is your fave?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

Vancouver is the most overrated city I've ever seen. London, UK and Paris are up there too.

Which city is your fave?

Internationally:  Singapore, all the way.

Canada: Quebec City

Hong Kong used to be one of my faves, but it is so unaffordable now.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "RW"Berry, I know they've been doing a lot of piping upgrades.

Traffic congestion makes it less liveable for sure.  I agree completely about decentralizing offices.  I think that would fix a lot of issues with traffic.  The bike lane thing was ridiculous.

Yes you are right about the pipes...they dug up the main road where I live a couple summers ago and replaced them...it was so chaotic that year!  Machinery and equipment everywhere for months on end....continuous paving by squeeky high pitched machines during the wee hours of the night....(I didnt hear them but it bothered Lo and many of my neighbors)...

...Finally that shit was done and a nice new road was available for the parade of traffic to non stop flowing in the morning so everyone can get to van...and just keep driving at all hours anyway...

...however, the next summer...for no fuckin reason....they dug up the entire street again (no pipes or anything under it getting fixed) and repaved it....and they did a horrible fuckin job....THEN....again this year, same shit....they repaved it again for no reason....this is beyond ridiculous....I can understand the pipe upgrade a few years ago...but to repave it again 2 years in a row was not neccessary.

And speaking of bike lanes....they just recently repaved areas and painted lines for bikes....you should see the streets...bits of bright green bike paths all broken up and no connections....you look at it and question if its supposed to be a bike lane or if its just a suggestion?

And who the hell is gonna ride their bike to work from my area to Vancouver??  Or even locally???  Its fucking raining and freezing here in the winter....can you imagine office women riding their bike to work in rainy freezing temps??  Suit all soaked, masacara running and burning their eyes.....have you seen the way people drive here?? Its a suicide mission!!!  Just yesterday I was at a 4 way stop...I was the first to arrive and I STOPPED...then all the other 3 cars from all other direction stops did NOT stop....I watched all 3 of them enter the intersection at the same time and all of them hit their breaks and were yelling at eachother...I shit you not...I see shit like this everyday....mind you, I was hoping they would all crash so I could enjoy a better picture of their ridiculousness...If I only had a dash cam, I could post on here most of the shit I see everyday.  Its scary to drive today.

RW

I hear you about driving it.  It's chaos!

I'm sure they repaved your street for a reason.  You might not know what it is but they had one.

The Burrard St. Bridge bike lane was so incredibly stupid.  City planners in Van are dum.

I did hear though talk about changes to pedestrian traffic - like pedestrians walk across all lanes at once then walking stops completely and it's traffic's turn so people can actually turn right and left.  Smart!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Berry Sweet

I did hear though talk about changes to pedestrian traffic - like pedestrians walk across all lanes at once then walking stops completely and it's traffic's turn so people can actually turn right and left.  Smart!

Yes they have those...BUT...they are only in action in later evening....some at majorly huge intersections where there is a lot of foot action along with massive cameras everywhere.

They do have left turning signals up....as it is very much needed in my area...now get this...they are only generally in use after 7pm when there is no traffic.  Peak hours these signals are not in use.  I have to take back roads and short cuts just so I can get to where Im going cause the signals arent in use and traffic is backed up...

Whats even worse, is the idiot driver in front of all the traffic waiting to turn but wont creep up into the intersection....therefore causing a delay after delay of not moving traffic....this is how accidents are caused because people get pissed off....have you any idea what its like to be stuck behind a moron who wont advance into the intersection and knowing if he doesnt, there is no break in on coming traffic, no one will ever get a chance to turn....whats even worse is being stuck where you are and yoi cant get out of the lane cause your litterally surrounded in vehicles.

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Sounds like Vancouver has sold out to Globalism, just like London and many other cities around the world.  Liberals will tell you it's 'progress' and cosmopolitan cities are all part and parcel of living in the 21st century, when in reality, it just means less and less white people.

I have told you already that Vancouver was less than 50% white since at least 2011.  It also routinely ranks as one of the most livable cities in the world.

It sounds like an expensive, congested hell hole, much like Londonistan. Funny how these 'progressive' trendy liberal cities result in whites being pushed out isn't it?

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Sounds like Vancouver has sold out to Globalism, just like London and many other cities around the world.  Liberals will tell you it's 'progress' and cosmopolitan cities are all part and parcel of living in the 21st century, when in reality, it just means less and less white people.

I have told you already that Vancouver was less than 50% white since at least 2011.  It also routinely ranks as one of the most livable cities in the world.

It sounds like an expensive, congested hell hole, much like Londonistan. Funny how these 'progressive' trendy liberal cities result in whites being pushed out isn't it?

You pasty fucks are hellbent on destroying what you built.

Aryan

Without the poisonous influence of the Jew, white civilisation would be thriving.  

We've been warned countless times over the centuries about the Jews, yet keep allowing them back in.....

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Without the poisonous influence of the Jew, white civilisation would be thriving.  

We've been warned countless times over the centuries about the Jews, yet keep allowing them back in.....

Ashkenazi Jew, Italian, French, British, German....same fucking shit. We superior Han Chinese have to pay for all you self-esteemed challenged white fucks.

Aryan

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"If it's that bad, you could always stay in China!  :roll:

Why would we do that when we can exploit you white libtards' fucking guilt.

Canada and the UK are now vassal states of the Motherland.

Aryan

Meh, it's race before nation.  The white race will prevail, even if some of our countries get swallowed up by Jewish 'diversity'.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Meh, it's race before nation.  The white race will prevail, even if some of our countries get swallowed up by Jewish 'diversity'.

You Ashkenazi Jews will serve us.  We have been  the greatest continual civilization for 4800 of the the last 5000 fucking years.

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Meh, it's race before nation.  The white race will prevail, even if some of our countries get swallowed up by Jewish 'diversity'.

You Ashkenazi Jews will serve us.  We have been  the greatest continual civilization for 4800 of the the last 5000 fucking years.

Don't make me come over there.   :sneaky2: