Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Las Vegas Shooting

Started by RW, October 02, 2017, 09:11:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Again, like I mentioned in my initial post in this thread, this may simply be a Brenda Spencer type shooting...

In these cases, you're just dealing with a sub-standard human, that should have been aborted in the womb.  With a coat hanger.

Berry Sweet

I want to go back living in the country.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I want to go back living in the country.

Me too.  Well, Langley how it used to be when I grew up.

Fuck, this place turned to shit fast, like in a few years.

Good to know the Chinks have a safe haven to park and launder their filthy money here...

Canada is a joke to the entire world.

Chinks and Pakis will continue to come, and abuse our Nation.

This is exactly why I want a nice, small, White town to live in.

I am fucking done with this immigrant infested shithole.

Berry Sweet

European immigrants would help balance it out.

Personally I think they should stop with the immigration...there is nowhere to live, the infrastructure is so congested, the public school system is fucked up....it needs a chance to settle and catch up.  Each country has its problems.

Angry White Male

I know.

I want to make it clear that I am not a "hateful" person, and do not hate people on an individual basis, but Canada is a fucking joke...

Canada is to blame, for what we see.

I just want out of here...

Angry White Male

I'll leave it at that, Berry...  I need to sleep soon.

More rich Chinks with millions of dirty money need condos built!

And I am the guy that does that...

I'd actually make a decent profit, if it wasn't for the flood of East Indians!

Yeah...  Vancouver became a shithole long ago, but now there is no stopping it!

White Flight, Berry...  Prepare for a better place.  I already am!

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "RW"Another tragic and unnecessary loss of life :(

Las Vegas Shooting: 50 Killed and 406 Hurt Near Mandalay Bay

A gunman fired a barrage of bullets on an outdoor country music festival in Las Vegas Sunday night, killing at least 50 people and injuring more than 400 others, police said, in the worst mass shooting in modern American history.

From his room on the 32nd floor of a glitzy hotel, the shooter, identified by law enforcement officials as Stephen Paddock, 64, of Mesquite, Nevada, fired shot after shot down on the crowd of more than 22,000, sending terrified concertgoers running for their lives.

"We heard what sounded like firecrackers going off. Then all of a sudden we heard what sounded like a machine gun. People started screaming that they were hit... When we started running out there were probably a couple hundred [people] on the ground," witness Meghan Kearney told MSNBC.

The shooting is not believed to be connected to international terrorism.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/las-vegas-police-investigating-shooting-mandalay-bay-n806461/">https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/la ... y-n806461/">https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/las-vegas-police-investigating-shooting-mandalay-bay-n806461/

It's been a couple of days and the truth hasn't been discovered yet. We don't really know much yet about this shooter but we're getting bits of information. Wouldn't it be just crazy if he was framed? It seems like an elaborate plan but it is possible.  ac_dunno
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Aryan

Of course it's possible, the deepstate/NWO/Jewish elites or whatever the heck you want to call them have done far worse in the past........

Aryan

Just saw this on FB, thoughts?

https://scontent.fman1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/22154308_10156574654534338_4492716862262999048_n.jpg?oh=0788a4d5dcea8f7140073a3f2914768f&oe=5A4E5CA7">

kiebers

Not the same person. There are differences. Start with the ear lobes.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Aryan

Yeah, the guy on the left has smaller ears..... they do look alike though.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "kiebers"Linking is fine. Looks legit to me. The other pics of the room show the weapons. Bump fire stocks on the ones I see.

This guy did this video yesterday based on the sound of the shooting.

Wow, I had no idea that changing the stock would make a semi auto become full auto.  Obviously it does.

I can see where this product could be outlawed. And truthfully I don't think it would bother me if they did that. For someone that enjoys shooting sports it can be a hoot to use one at targets like this guy did but it does kind of do an end around of the automatic weapons laws. It's not as fast as a true auto but still...And yes I am a gun owner, load my own etc. I just don't think I would object to that.

I think bumpstocks should be made illegal. Only active military or police should have full auto weapons.  I think silencers (although they had nothing to do with this) ought to be illegal also.

kiebers

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Yeah, the guy on the left has smaller ears..... they do look alike though.

No doubt. We all have doppelgangers. No telling what we will be hearing. Anyone that has an agenda will have some kind of misleading info they will put out there. Just like the antifa anarchy vid you posted. They can try to start something but I don't give it any credence as to a full civil war. Too many well armed conservatives for that to happen. Not something I like to envision but don't come down my street wearing a mask and inciting violence. I am one of the most non violent people you will ever run into, but there is a switch that, if needed to protect me and mine, can be flipped.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

Quote from: "kiebers"Linking is fine. Looks legit to me. The other pics of the room show the weapons. Bump fire stocks on the ones I see.

This guy did this video yesterday based on the sound of the shooting.

Wow, I had no idea that changing the stock would make a semi auto become full auto.  Obviously it does.

I can see where this product could be outlawed. And truthfully I don't think it would bother me if they did that. For someone that enjoys shooting sports it can be a hoot to use one at targets like this guy did but it does kind of do an end around of the automatic weapons laws. It's not as fast as a true auto but still...And yes I am a gun owner, load my own etc. I just don't think I would object to that.

I think bumpstocks should be made illegal. Only active military or police should have full auto weapons.  I think silencers (although they had nothing to do with this) ought to be illegal also.

I agree. Silencers have no good purpose, nor do they really silence. Actually I think suppressors is the correct term because you can't really silence a firearm. I can see military uses for suppressors but that is all. Law enforcement doesn't need them.

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Yeah, the guy on the left has smaller ears..... they do look alike though.

No doubt. We all have doppelgangers. No telling what we will be hearing. Anyone that has an agenda will have some kind of misleading info they will put out there. Just like the antifa anarchy vid you posted. They can try to start something but I don't give it any credence as to a full civil war. Too many well armed conservatives for that to happen. Not something I like to envision but don't come down my street wearing a mask and inciting violence. I am one of the most non violent people you will ever run into, but there is a switch that, if needed to protect me and mine, can be flipped.

Amen to that!