Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Las Vegas Shooting

Started by RW, October 02, 2017, 09:11:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

realgrimm

Quote from: "RW"
Actually I'm at the hospital getting an MRI so can you kindly troll someone else today please?  I can't only be so bored.

https://media.giphy.com/media/d2eqzvh4bwNlkjM4/giphy.gif">

RW

Quote from: "realgrimm"
Quote from: "RW"
Actually I'm at the hospital getting an MRI so can you kindly troll someone else today please?  I can't only be so bored.

https://media.giphy.com/media/d2eqzvh4bwNlkjM4/giphy.gif">

They found my brain I swear!   :laugh3:
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

How about rather than shamelessly speculating we just wait for the facts?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wazzzup

The Islamic State is not backing off from its claim of responsibility for the Las Vegas massacre. They don't seem to be afraid that Stephen Paddock will turn out to be a white supremacist neo-Nazi or some such. They don't seem to be worried about being exposed as grandiose liars. They're doubling down.[/quote]

https://ibb.co/c2Nyyw">

cc

hmmmm ... doubledown ...... not like IS to make false claims ... for a long time they never made a false claim far as I know to retain credibility

especially this one would totally  ruin future credibility for any future claims (now 3 claims in all for this one) .. however, they have been shaken up badly on the ground and who knows whose running the PR show today

On the other hand, they did make a claim specifically that "Vegas strip is coming" in May

Not sure what is going on. We''ll have to wait and see how it all shakes out.

So far, cops say not a sniff of organised group

His killing himself as cops came to door vs islamics most always want to die by infidel bullets also cuts against this possibility

QuoteAs Islamic State expert Aymenn Jawad Al-Tamimi wrote in a blog post on Monday, releasing the statement through Amaq gives the Islamic State plausible deniability if no connection between the group and the gunman emerges.

"This saves the Islamic State the trouble of having to 'retract' a claim, since from the standpoint of communicating to the external world, no formal claim was made if the only material ever issued was an Amaq News report relying on a mere 'source,'" Al-Tamimi wrote.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

The FBI has yet to find an ISIS connection.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

That has been the operative data all along

Now go ahead and take last post

Edit - Good plan kiebs
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

kiebers

This thread is not going to turn into a political flame fest. I will move posts and time folks out. This is the only warning that will be given.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

Quote from: "kiebers"This thread is not going to turn into a political flame fest. I will move posts and time folks out. This is the only warning that will be given.

:120p6wp_th:
Beware of Gaslighters!

realgrimm

appears the shots were being fired from the fourth floor , not the 32nd..64 year old man dead for a, dare I say it, another false flag..

fixed

Anonymous

I heard about this senseless massacre in my car on the commute to work today.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "realgrimm"everyone stand behind your government ,they'll protect the people..

these incidents are stepping stones to police state and NWO..

then the government will call all the shots and control 100%

I know rite.  Its amazing how dumb people are to think their government actually cares about them... :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "realgrimm"everyone stand behind your government ,they'll protect the people..

these incidents are stepping stones to police state and NWO..

then the government will call all the shots and control 100%

I know rite.  Its amazing how dumb people are to think their government actually cares about them... :laugh3:

They care about getting elected.

Berry Sweet

Thats all it is Fash.  Theres some chick running for mayor in van...she claims to try make transit free and being able to vape anywhere in public...what a pathetic platform!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Thats all it is Fash.  Theres some chick running for mayor in van...she claims to try make transit free and being able to vape anywhere in public...what a pathetic platform!

We have municipal elections across Alberta next week..

I don't want to see Nenshi re-elected mayor, but he will be.