Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Why Do Whites Continuously Promote Mass Immigration/Refugees

Started by Anonymous, October 03, 2017, 01:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
It's white people in general, not just Ashkenazi Jewish whites.  All whites are infected with the cancer of guilt.

And who has put that feeling of guilt into whites?

The same organization that put guilt into  European Jews....THE CHURCH FFS. Didn't you read anything?

What 'guilt' do Jews have ?   :crazy:

It's white non-Jews, Germans in particular, who have had white guilt hammered into them due to zie war, so much so that they are expected to embrace and celebrate their own demise....

Anonymous

It's white people in general, not just Ashkenazi Jewish whites.  All whites are infected with the cancer of guilt.

The same organization that put guilt into  European Jews....THE CHURCH FFS. Didn't you read anything?

Ashkenazi Jews are EUROPEANS FFS. A millennia plus of social conditioning.

Just like the Uighurs in Xinjiang are deeply influenced  by Han Chinese Confucianism.

Aryan

Just like the Uighurs in Xinjiang are deeply influenced  by Han Chinese Confucianism.

Shen you just don't get it, Jews and Europeans are completely different. Any white European guilt which exists does not extend to Jewish people.

Anonymous

Shen you just don't get it, Jews and Europeans are completely different. Any white European guilt which exists does not extend to Jewish people.

Ashkenazi Jews are white. They are just as fucked up as the rest of you effreminate  whites.

Aryan

Wrong, they're a separate racial group, and consider themselves superior to the rest of us.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Wrong, they're a separate racial group, and consider themselves superior to the rest of us.

I consider myself a separate racial group from  Koreans and Japs. Guess what, I'm not!!!!

You are the same fucking race as Howard Stern.

Aryan

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Jews are fucking mongrels.

All whites are fucking mongrels.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Agreed, especially those hypocritical, leafy suburb dwelling, anti-white ones.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Shen Li"It's white people in general, not just Ashkenazi Jewish whites.  All whites are infected with the cancer of guilt. The only difference between  a white conservative and a white libtard is the degree of guilty feelings.

It is taught to them in school, from young on.  It is also taught to them in the media.

Since I paid no mind to either, they couldn't alter my brain...

Berry Sweet

Why should a white person who has committed no crime feel guilty?

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Why should a white person who has committed no crime feel guilty?

Money.  How can you get money out of him, without guilt?

Blazor

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Jews are fucking mongrels.

All whites are fucking mongrels.

Let me get home to Photoshop tonight, I'll show ya who a fuckin' mongrel is  :laugh:

(Blaze admits most are, but not all)
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Aryan

Shen's just jelly cos she isn't a member of the master race!