Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The obesity epidemic, BMI, and physical fitness

Started by shin, October 28, 2017, 08:24:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"I was never a candidate for gastric bypass surgery, but I know of a few people online who have tried it. It seems like such a crude way of fixing the problem.

It does seem pretty extreme shin.

Odinson

Before you go to the gym... You need to listen to the sound of testosterone.

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Before you go to the gym... You need to listen to the sound of testosterone.

">

Don't use the video tags. Just post the  youtube link.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"You'll have a lot of loose skin if you lose too much weight too fast.

I'm now at my goal weight.  From a high of just over 250 pounds, which is the heaviest I've ever been in my life,  I'm now 214 lbs.

I have been pushing the weights hard during my year long weight loss to maintain muscle and only burn fat. I'm toned now, but I've lost weight off my face. A slimmer face looks old.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Shen Li"You'll have a lot of loose skin if you lose too much weight too fast.

I'm now at my goal weight.  From a high of just over 250 pounds, which is the heaviest I've ever been in my life,  I'm now 214 lbs.

I have been pushing the weights hard during my year long weight loss to maintain muscle and only burn fat. I'm toned now, but I've lost weight off my face. A slimmer face looks old.

A chubby face gives a youthful appearance.

Odinson

Anonymous

Maybe grow a beard..

If it's mostly grey, you can colour it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Maybe grow a beard..

That's what I am doing.

Odinson

Maybe grow a beard..

That's what I am doing.

You cant grow a sexy red beard..  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Maybe grow a beard..

That's what I am doing.

You'll look great Herman.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

IRISH KAM

Todays Teenagers cant even pass the Brit Army Basic physical test .

Canadians have No chance . thats a given .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Odinson

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"Todays Teenagers cant even pass the Brit Army Basic physical test .

Thats pretty lame..

Even SAS is a pussy unit.

The physical test is a joke.

It takes them few days to hike 60kliks..

Navy seals is even worse.

I'm guessing they used to be tougher..

Now there is a bunch of mothers and leftie queers deciding how to run a military.

Odinson

If one guy out of a thousand new recruits commits suicide, it just means he was a pussy.

But now the lefties are loosening the training program so that sissies and females can make it too.

Anonymous

Maybe grow a beard..

That's what I am doing.

You'll look great Herman.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

I got on the scale on Sunday. I  weighed 213 lbs. I have lost  almost forty  pounds from the heaviest I have ever been.  I don't want to lose anymore weight. If anything, I'm too thin for my body type.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"Todays Teenagers cant even pass the Brit Army Basic physical test .

Thats pretty lame..

Even SAS is a pussy unit.

The physical test is a joke.

It takes them few days to hike 60kliks..

Navy seals is even worse.

I'm guessing they used to be tougher..

Now there is a bunch of mothers and leftie queers deciding how to run a military.

The SAS fitness levels are legendary .

The first 2 regiment troopers to get ' seconded ' to the US Delta Force , blazed through there fitness training .

They demolished every record held by Delta force troops in endurance fitness .

The 2 Delta force Troopers that got Seconded to the Regiment FAILED the Fitness tests .FACT .

Both were sent back to DF in disgrace .

DF actually changed its fitness Test to mirror the Regiments fitness test .

Every Special forces in the West , is Modeled on the Brit regiment . FACT .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )