Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Mel's "Permanent" Ban at VF is over

Started by Anonymous, November 08, 2017, 08:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Mel is on  mod approval...

This was my response to his latest post about him posting where he wants when he No, you will not use this forum to whine VF..

Those days are over, deal  with it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Mel is on  mod approval...

This was my response to his latest post about him posting where he wants when he No, you will not use this forum to whine VF..

Those days are over, deal  with it.

He has a few threads and dozens of posts over there lying and whining.

Mel's a pathetic f@ggot.

kiebers

And he gets the biggest charge out of people talking, whining, and making threads about him.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

@realAzhyaAryola

Surely you can all see through the facade of self-aggrandizement. He has a grandiose opinion of himself which no one else shares. He is the classic example of one who has grandiose delusions or delusions of grandeur. He has megalomania. Clearly has a psychiatric disorder. I look forward to no more threads about him. Get over him, guys.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Surely you can all see through the facade of self-aggrandizement. He has a grandiose opinion of himself which no one else shares. He is the classic example of one who has grandiose delusions or delusions of grandeur. He has megalomania. Clearly has a psychiatric disorder. I look forward to no more threads about him. Get over him, guys.

He's an alcoholic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Surely you can all see through the facade of self-aggrandizement. He has a grandiose opinion of himself which no one else shares. He is the classic example of one who has grandiose delusions or delusions of grandeur. He has megalomania. Clearly has a psychiatric disorder. I look forward to no more threads about him. Get over him, guys.

He's an alcoholic.

He's sickening.

Bricktop

I like Mel.

He's articulate, erudite and inciteful. I enjoy his witicisms especially.

His knowledge and insight into world affairs, social decay and interpersonal relationships are enlightening.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I like Mel.

His knowledge and insight into world affairs, social decay and interpersonal relationships are enlightening.

Smartass. :sneaky2:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I like Mel.

Very funny.

Anonymous

Mel, Total Dumbass and Joe will be the eulogy of forums like this one and VF.

Anonymous

You clowns are clowns.

Just because I can temporarily post at another forum, what gives you the fucking right to judge?

"Ban him!  I saw him posting over there!"  What kind of a fucking clique is this?  BOTH forums are dying a sad death, and I shall post where I please.

I complain about posters when I see fit, just as YOU all do.  To even attempt to portray that MOST of my posts here are whining about Evs or Mimi, is delusion on your part.

Go ahead, Fash...  "Put an end to my nonsense" now.  I don't really fucking care.  This just shows me that the problem may be more with you, than it is with me.

And as I've always stated:  I don't join cliques or clubs.  I post where I want.  If the fact that I post elsewhere pisses you off, then you have a larger problem than I do.

No hard feelings, if you want it this way.  It's your forum, and you can do what you want.  However, understand that I don't post at forums with such bullshit as "Mod Approval."  Yeah, Fash...  You're really gonna teach me a lesson with that one!

Do as you will.  Enjoy.

Anonymous

Mel, you are not listening to me..

You use TBC to say disgusting  things about people I like..

I like evs and mimi..

I don't are about you using VF to do that to us,  but I will no longer enable your gossip about evs and mimi here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Mel, you are not listening to me..

You use TBC to say disgusting  things about people I like..

I like evs and mimi..

I don't are about you using VF to do that to us,  but I will no longer enable your gossip about evs and mimi here.

I don't care who you like, just as much as you don't care who I like.

"Disgusting things?"  Give me a fucking break...  I can handle all that is said about be, and have NEVER ONCE complained to the Mods/Admin...  You can surely verify this, no?

Why you seem so eager to protect Mimi and Evs is beyond me...  I guess they have their hands in a lot more than I was aware of.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview