Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Black Friday Shopping

Started by Zetsu, November 22, 2017, 09:23:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Someone who may take advantage of Black Friday sales is Superchecker.

Hell I thought he started this thread at first lol.

The only thing I might check out, is I usually scan the blu-rays on sale at Walmart. They are usually super cheap.

I always find Walmart pretty convenient when looking for basic or entry level stuff, at least I never have to price check every time I visit that place.  ac_cool

I got 9 blu rays for less than $30 lol.

They have bins of them.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"Someone who may take advantage of Black Friday sales is Superchecker.

The only thing I might check out, is I usually scan the blu-rays on sale at Walmart. They are usually super cheap.

I always find Walmart pretty convenient when looking for basic or entry level stuff, at least I never have to price check every time I visit that place.  ac_cool

Lol that's insane, $30 is the price I pay for only 1 BD in Hong Kong, lol.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

I bought pirated movies dirt cheap in China.

What?

Zetsu

Quote from: "Herman"

What?

That's currently the market price for a new movie release in bluray, its too bad hk doesn't have enough space to open a Walmart else things would been a whole lot cheaper.

Anonymous

What?

That's currently the market price for a new movie release in bluray, its too bad hk doesn't have enough space to open a Walmart else things would been a whole lot cheaper.

Bargains can be found in HK if you know where to find them.

But that $30 is Hong Kong dollars, not  Canadian dollars?

Anonymous

What?

Walmart doesn't have many new releases.

Zetsu

What?

Bargains can be found in HK if you know where to find them.

But that $30 is Hong Kong dollars, not  Canadian dollars?

Lol it's in USDs, I know I'm not much of a smart shopper, lol blame it on my disability.  :001_tongue:

Zetsu

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

What?

Walmart doesn't have many new releases.

I wouldn't be surprised for the price they sell them for, plus I'm kinda more of an old school classic movie watcher.  ac_cool

Blazor

Normally they are $20-25 a piece.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Normally they are $20-25 a piece.

I would never pay that.

Blazor

I would never pay that.

Yeah a bit high for me. I also use to go to the movie rental place when they had sidewalk sales, but they are all closed up now. Has to be a damn good movie for me to buy it these days. Normally I just watch Netflix or rent from Redbox.

Anonymous

I would never pay that.

Yeah a bit high for me. I also use to go to the movie rental place when they had sidewalk sales, but they are all closed up now. Has to be a damn good movie for me to buy it these days. Normally I just watch Netflix or rent from Redbox.

I still like going to a cineplex once in a while with my wife.

Blazor

I still like going to a cineplex once in a while with my wife.

Me too, usually once a year lol. I always get the popcorn with the movie theater butter in layers lol.

I also like to go to the drive-in in the summer at least once. I can feast there for cheap. Damn good hot dogs there.

Anonymous

Netflix in Canada is not as good as Netflix in the states.