Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

happy Thanksgiving to our American friends

Started by Anonymous, November 23, 2017, 06:09:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiebers

It was only a bone in breast not an entire turkey. It had good heat flow through the middle, more so than a whole turkey would. Wasn't a huge breast either. It was fully cooked. Gonna make some adjustments on the smoking next time.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

IRISH KAM

Ya do realise that the Brits only lost cos they were fighting a war 3000 miles from home .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

IRISH KAM

The Yanks couldnt even beat the Japs without the use of BRITISH held territory .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"It was only a bone in breast not an entire turkey. It had good heat flow through the middle, more so than a whole turkey would. Wasn't a huge breast either. It was fully cooked. Gonna make some adjustments on the smoking next time.

I bought a  whole smoked turkey the year before last. It was amazing.

Sounds like you had a good day.  I wish I was there.  I  would have supplied the Scotch, soju and premium craft beers.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Thank you!

ac_drinks

It's Your 'Civic Duty' to Ruin Thanksgiving for Your Trump-Supporting Family Members

QuoteA piece in GQ Magazine calls on readers to make Thanksgiving Day "hell" for any relatives who support President Donald Trump.

"It's time to ruin your Trump-supporting family's Thanksgiving—for America!" Joe Berkowitz wrote.

"If you're headed home to a household that still thinks a sex-offending game show host in rapid cognitive decline was the best choice for a president, it is your civic duty to filibuster Thanksgiving," he argued.

He offered several suggestions for how to ruin Thanksgiving dinner, including not showing up, showing up and being a jerk and going "scorched earth."

Liberal tolerance on full display  ac_wub

https://img1.etsystatic.com/105/0/5302982/il_340x270.1076730569_nyth.jpg">

BTW fash and keibers if you don't want politics in this thread please move elsewehere.

Trying hard and desperate. What did we expect?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

In a way, I can understand why he got "Citizen of the Year" by the liberals. They love someone who makes waves like this.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

I made what looks like this. This is called Hasselbeck Sweet Potatoes. Mine was topped with melted butter that had vanilla, cinnamon and brown sugar in it and then I covered it with chopped pecan halves.

https://www.cscassets.com/recipes/wide_cknew/wide_10315.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I made what looks like this. This is called Hasselbeck Sweet Potatoes. Mine was topped with melted butter that had vanilla, cinnamon and brown sugar in it and then I covered it with chopped pecan halves.

I'm not a dessert guy,  but it seems interesting.

kiebers

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "kiebers"It was only a bone in breast not an entire turkey. It had good heat flow through the middle, more so than a whole turkey would. Wasn't a huge breast either. It was fully cooked. Gonna make some adjustments on the smoking next time.

Sounds like you had a good day.  I wish I was there.  I  would have supplied the Scotch, soju and premium craft beers.

I would have enjoyed that...
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I made what looks like this. This is called Hasselbeck Sweet Potatoes. Mine was topped with melted butter that had vanilla, cinnamon and brown sugar in it and then I covered it with chopped pecan halves.

It's not dessert. In the American traditional Thanksgiving meal, a dish of sweet potatoes goes with it as a side dish.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

It's not dessert. In the American traditional Thanksgiving meal, a dish of sweet potatoes goes with it as a side dish.

I go to Florida every winter and I didn't know that.  

Good show AA. :thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

I would have enjoyed that...

So would  I. ac_drinks

kiebers

Berry Sweet

It would be nice to have a holiday where we dont have to kill an animal or chop down a tree to celebrate...just sayin...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"It would be nice to have a holiday where we dont have to kill an animal or chop down a tree to celebrate...just sayin...

That's why turkeys and Christmas trees are raised.