Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Is this a Hate Crime or not?

Started by Aryan, November 26, 2017, 09:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Well here's the follow up-- the girl narrating the video will only get probation and time served (about a year) for this hate crime, kidnapping and torturing

A woman who live-streamed herself and a trio of friends abusing a mentally disabled man and taunting him with racial insults was sentenced to probation Friday after spending nearly a year behind bars.

Brittany Covington, 19, had been held at the Cook County Jail without bond since January, when she and co-defendants Tesfaye Cooper, Jordan Hill and her 24-year-old sister Tanishia Covington were arrested on kidnapping and hate-crime charges.

The plea deal prosecutors made with Brittany Covington makes her the first of the four to be released, though she will remain on probation for four years and is barred from contact with Cooper and Hill.

Brittany Covington narrated Facebook Live video of the others tormenting the 18-year-old white man in the West Side apartment she shared with her sister.

The victim, a Crystal Lake man who had been classmates with Hill at a west suburban alternative high school, appears terror-stricken as he was taunted with racially-tinged insults — including calling him a supporter of then-President-elect Donald Trump. Hill and Cooper allegedly cut his clothing with a knife, punched and kicked him. In one Facebook video, the man was forced to drink water from a toilet bowl.

The victim, on video, was also was allegedly threatened with a knife. Someone told the victim, "kiss the floor, b—-!" and "nobody can help you anymore." At one point, someone told the victim, "say 'I love black people.' "
[/quote]
Fucking sickening.

I thought they would have made an example of them. Obongo spoke out about the case.

Bricktop

If the colours were reversed she would have got 10 years.

Anonymous

Did she strike a deal with the DA?

Turn on the others in exchange for a slap on the wrist?

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"Did she strike a deal with the DA?

No need to make such a deal as the evidence is obvious, because they recorded it, so her testimony against others is unnecessary.

Perhpas they saw her more as an accessory than as an active participant.  But even for an acessory (especially to grand theft auto, kdinapping, assault with a deadly weapon, torture and beating, with a hate crime enhancement).  this is an absurdly light sentence.  I will be watching to see what the other three get in terms of sentences.   I think the minority privilege fix is in, we'll see.

Oh well, Its a good thing they didn't commit a serious crime like breaking windows at a mosque and putting bacon in it.  Then they would have been in real trouble. :001_rolleyes:

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

Oh well, Its a good thing they didn't commit a serious crime like breaking windows at a mosque and putting bacon in it.  Then they would have been in real trouble. :001_rolleyes:

Forget the Window .

In Britain last year 2 men put a couple of bits of Bacon on a Mosque door handle .

They get 12 Mths in JAIL .....1 YEAR in JAIL .

One of the men actually DIED in Jail .

This proves just how much the Liberals that run Britain , Bow down to Islam .

Europe is run by Spineless / Cowards .

Read my SIG .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

No need to make such a deal as the evidence is obvious, because they recorded it, so her testimony against others is unnecessary.

Perhpas they saw her more as an accessory than as an active participant.  But even for an acessory (especially to grand theft auto, kdinapping, assault with a deadly weapon, torture and beating, with a hate crime enhancement).  this is an absurdly light sentence.  I will be watching to see what the other three get in terms of sentences.  I think the minority privilege fix is in, we'll see.

First, I heard that expression..

Do I have it?

How do I exploit it?

:laugh:

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Perhpas they saw her more as an accessory than as an active participant.  But even for an acessory (especially to grand theft auto, kdinapping, assault with a deadly weapon, torture and beating, with a hate crime enhancement).  this is an absurdly light sentence.  I will be watching to see what the other three get in terms of sentences.  I think the minority privilege fix is in, we'll see.

Do I have it?

How do I exploit it?

Its actually meant as satire against the white privilege concept.  

But no Asians can't have it.  You have be part of a minority group that the left can control  through creating paranoia and exploiting (mostly imagined) greivances against whites to get it.  

Also your being Christian puts you on the PC list of groups that are supposed to be disliked as well.  Sorry for the bad news :sad:

Anonymous

Do I have it?

How do I exploit it?

But no Asians can't have it.  You have be part of a minority group that the left can control  through creating paranoia and exploiting (mostly imagined) greivances against whites to get it.  

Also your being Christian puts you on the PC list of groups that are supposed to be disliked as well.  Sorry for the bad news :sad:

Knowing Fash's work ethic after five years of posting with her, she wouldn't want it or accept it even if it was forced on her.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Do I have it?

How do I exploit it?

Knowing Fash's work ethic after five years of posting with her, she wouldn't want it or accept it even if it was forced on her.

Just to clarfiy I think there are some advantages to being white in majority white countries, as a general statement, but there are some disadvantages that go with it toot.  

because the left are marxists and want equal results not equal treatment, they try to make up for "white privilege" by giving minorities special treatment  and trying to deprive whites of equal treatment.  In this case justice was denied a white disabled man, most likely because he is white and the perpretartor was a black female and the city of chicago is run by marxist assholes.

Anonymous

I think white privilege  or majority privilege exists, but it's not systemic.  In Canada, the only ethnicity that enjoys privileges that can actually be verified are Aboriginals.

Anonymous

As for this privilege bullshit. I'm getting sick of these self-loathing white libtard cocksuckers thinking they can arbitrarily dictate who if anyone has an unfair advantage.  FUCK OFF!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"As for this privilege bullshit. I'm getting sick of these self-loathing white libtard cocksuckers thinking they can arbitrarily dictate who if anyone has an unfair advantage.  FUCK OFF!!

The only advantage that leads to success is having a stable, two parent family.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"The only advantage that leads to success is having a stable, two parent family.

Generally, yes.  Sadly these days, too many women want to ride the cock carousel...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"The only advantage that leads to success is having a stable, two parent family.

Generally, yes.  Sadly these days, too many women want to ride the cock carousel...

It works both ways..

Too many men don't man up to their responsibilities.

Angry White Male

Exactly.  That's why my exes always try to come back...  they think there's better out there, but there isn't!  I've ruined them for all other men...