News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Should immigration be a right or a privilege?

Started by Wazzzup, December 02, 2017, 12:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Should immigration be a right or a privilege?

(I think) Immigration should be a right
1 (6.7%)
(I think) Immigration should be a privilege
14 (93.3%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: December 02, 2017, 12:58:48 PM

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Thiel"Is there a country in the world where immigration is a right? I travel a lot for my business, but I have yet to enter a nation where it is a right. Immigration policies are set as per the needs of the host nation.

Unfortunately that last part is not happening anymore.  People are coming into western countries from areas where the majority of their people hate the west and our way of life.  People are coming in who end up on watch lists, which takes money to watch them, and even when they are watched, they often go on to commit terrorist acts.  We are taking in lots of people we know will likely end up on welfrare their whole lives or a good part.  We are allowing criminals to stay because their lives MAY be in danger if they are sent home.  We are taking back in people who have joined ISIS.

Not to mention the damage to citizens rights like laws punishing free speech that have come with it all.

Western countries are heavily leaning into the immigration is a right terroritory and we are worse for it.  Its time to fix that and make immigration something more a of privilege, something that benefits a country not just takes away and gives little back.

American immigration and European asylum are suicidal.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Thiel"Is there a country in the world where immigration is a right? I travel a lot for my business, but I have yet to enter a nation where it is a right. Immigration policies are set as per the needs of the host nation.

Unfortunately that last part is not happening anymore.  People are coming into western countries from areas where the majority of their people hate the west and our way of life.  People are coming in who end up on watch lists, which takes money to watch them, and even when they are watched, they often go on to commit terrorist acts.  We are taking in lots of people we know will likely end up on welfrare their whole lives or a good part.  We are allowing criminals to stay because their lives MAY be in danger if they are sent home.  We are taking back in people who have joined ISIS.

Not to mention the damage to citizens rights like laws punishing free speech that have come with it all.

Western countries are heavily leaning into the immigration is a right terroritory and we are worse for it.  Its time to fix that and make immigration something more a of privilege, something that benefits a country not just takes away and gives little back.

A points based immigration system is what the US needs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

A points based immigration system is what the US needs.

I'm not sure how American immigration differs from our own system.

Angry White Male

In the whole scheme of things, Fash, I don't think legal immigration is that much different between Can and US...

I'm first gen Canadian, but apparently I have family in Washington and Texas.  Don't know them.

Frood

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"The wall should start on the Kalifornication border. We don't need that state.  :laugh3:

Many are calling it mexifornia now. According to the census bureau 44.6% in California Don't Speak English at Home. How are children supposed to succeed in an English speaking country if they don't learn english properly?  These children are being set up to fail,  and we are being set up to have to take care of them.

Also, more and more are being indoctrinated with La Raza fueled America is Mexican Territory rubbish.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"The wall should start on the Kalifornication border. We don't need that state.  :laugh3:

Many are calling it mexifornia now. According to the census bureau 44.6% in California Don't Speak English at Home. How are children supposed to succeed in an English speaking country if they don't learn english properly?  These children are being set up to fail,  and we are being set up to have to take care of them.

Also, more and more are being indoctrinated with La Raza fueled America is Mexican Territory rubbish.

Sounds like China's claim of Taiwan.

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Don't know heaps about Taiwan but possibly?

Or imagine white Americans, Canadians, and Australians sneaking into London and claiming ownership over a city in their distant heritages while fomenting revolution on the mixed raced Londoners.
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

We'll need "White People Reserves!"

Thing is, even then the rest would be busting in for a piece of safety, and economic security!

Odinson

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"It should not be a right but it could be a privilege to those who have agreed to do the following and achieved these:

1. Learned to speak the language of that country.

2. Have agreed to assimilate into that country's society or culture.

3. Denounce the said country's enemies.

4. Willing to take up arms to defend said country against its enemies, foreign and domestic.

Thats rayciss!

We are supposed to assimilate to the immigrants high-culture..

Thats how it goes..

When a guy comes to another mans house, the man of the house is supposed to play according to the strangers rules.

After all, its not the mans house... The house belongs to the earth... Its everybodys house.

Anonymous

Or imagine white Americans, Canadians, and Australians sneaking into London and claiming ownership over a city in their distant heritages while fomenting revolution on the mixed raced Londoners.

I wonder how  pervasive that view is among Mexican Americans?

ac_umm

Odinson

Anonymous

ac_umm

The stupid ones? Probably, close to one hundred per cent.

Wazzzup

ac_umm

Hard to tell how pervasive it is.  Its certainly a view that is out there, the idea that Mexico owned this land before and have a right to "take it back".  And there are groups like La Raza that are supremacist organizations, but because they are not white they are taken seriously.  

All the while the democrat party are trying their darndest to  bring in as many Hispanics as they can and unite blacks and Hispanics against whites by stoking anger and paranoia, thus giving their party a permanent monopoly on power.

When you add that all up the future doesn't look so great for America.  The Chances of us being a nation ripped apart by ethnic differences, like the former Yugoslavia, seems pretty high.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Make-America-Mexico-Again.jpg">

Anonymous

ac_umm

Hard to tell how pervasive it is.  Its certainly a view that is out there, the idea that Mexico owned this land before and have a right to "take it back".  And there are groups like La Raza that are supremacist organizations, but because they are not white they are taken seriously.  

All the while the democrat party are trying their darndest to  bring in as many Hispanics as they can and unite blacks and Hispanics against whites by stoking anger and paranoia, thus giving their party a permanent monopoly on power.

When you add that all up the future doesn't look so great for America.  The Chances of us being a nation ripped apart by ethnic differences, like the former Yugoslavia, seems pretty high.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Make-America-Mexico-Again.jpg">

I like the idea. Make American progtards Mexican citizens.

Anonymous

ac_umm

Is there a movement to have a referendum in border states if they would like to leave the USA and become part of Mexico?