News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Should immigration be a right or a privilege?

Started by Wazzzup, December 02, 2017, 12:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Should immigration be a right or a privilege?

(I think) Immigration should be a right
1 (6.7%)
(I think) Immigration should be a privilege
14 (93.3%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: December 02, 2017, 12:58:48 PM

Anonymous

https://scontent.fyyc5-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/24796671_614943795504328_6179628556856962036_n.jpg?oh=5874a36c53f8c770783a91b8178d92c6&oe=5AC78F6B">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"https://scontent.fyyc5-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/24796671_614943795504328_6179628556856962036_n.jpg?oh=5874a36c53f8c770783a91b8178d92c6&oe=5AC78F6B">

I haven't read about it, but there has to be something we are missing.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Are Dementocrats going to fund the wall? Survey says not.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/03/tucker-bursts-into-laughter-during-interview-with-dem-congressman-on-immigration-video/">http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/03/tucke ... ion-video/">http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/03/tucker-bursts-into-laughter-during-interview-with-dem-congressman-on-immigration-video/

Fox News' Tucker Carlson laughed at Democratic California Rep. John Garamendi Wednesday night when the congressman seemed to agree with Tucker on some immigration positions.

Garamendi said, "Border security–absolutely essential. How do you spend the money for border security? A wall, is that the best way? Many of us think that is not the best way. We also need to deal with the agricultural guest worker program, which is a major problem here in California."

The Daily Caller co-founder asked, "But do you think that Democrats–sure yeah, I know your growers want as cheap labor as they can get. I'd like cheap labor at my house too, but can we just agree that we should stop letting people in randomly under the diversity lottery, and it's not fair to let illegal aliens bring all their relatives? I mean, can we agree on those two things?"

"I think we can," Garamendi said.

Carlson burst out laughing and said, "Well, good, than you should have no problem getting the government funded! Good luck, thank you, congressman. I appreciate it."

"You got it, thank you," Garamendi said.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"You want to come to the USA? Speak English.

Exactly.  Same for Canada.  And if they want to work by phone you must be speak english with no heavy accent no one can understand.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

There is too many immigrants period. And refugees-----forgetabouit.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"There is too many immigrants period. And refugees-----forgetabouit.

I agree.  And it needs to stop.  Canada is becoming too flooded.  Not enough schools, the medial system is backed up, nowhere to live, not enough resources, too much poverty, the infrastructure isn't up to par..etc etc.

And I'm sick of hearing how immigration will help the economy.  I think this economy brainwashing has gone too far.  It's not what it is.   Too many people in a country that can't provide for everyone doesn't help.

Stop immigrating and maybe fight for your country.  Heck, there are children doing this because adults are a bunch of pussies.

Anonymous

We are fast tracking islamist rapefugees, many of whom we cannot verify their identity. That is crazy.

Wazzzup

I don't know how effective the canada immigration points system is.

But I have a feeling it won't be long before it is watered down into virtual non-existence (as can be seen with refugees getting in and ISIS people coming home)  and/or is attacked as discriminatory and done away with.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"I don't know how effective the canada immigration points system is.

But I have a feeling it won't be long before it is watered down into virtual non-existence (as can be seen with refugees getting in and ISIS people coming home)  and/or is attacked as discriminatory and done away with.

The points system never applied to refugees. My old lady is an immigrant. She is disgusted that these Syrian wankers are queue jumping on the taxpayers dime.

Berry Sweet

Far as I see..every man fir himself...im ready to live that way.

Lance Leftardashian

CAnada needs far more people and there simply is not nearl enough diversity in Canada yet.
I care, you pay

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"CAnada needs far more people and there simply is not nearl enough diversity in Canada yet.

Enough of the dabbling though--  Canada needs to start taking in more Mexicans, south and central Americans, Hatians, jamaicans, Africans, and extra Middle Easterners  --that is serious multiculturalism right there, that is real diversity.