Quote from: "Bricktop"

I should drop by for a visit.

That should be fun.

Back when the Sexy female santa went down, she compared me to you  :laugh:

You poor bastard!!!

That's an INSULT, you know.

:tease:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"From what I recall, Kam started the sexy female santa thread, but Grimm raped it and made it his bitch lol. Grimm posted a ton in that thread. Then the thread got canned cause "a mod didnt have time to go through it". It became hidden from members and only viewable to mods. Grimm then started the Sexy female Satans thread, and the I Already Miss the Sexy Female Santa thread I believe. Which is where Evs began to hate me for voicing my opinion and chopping her lol.

Was this Christmas 2016 that happened?

I never saw it.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"

You poor bastard!!!

That's an INSULT, you know.

:tease:

Oh I know, she didnt sound like you was the best poster when she said it lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Was this Christmas 2016 that happened?

I never saw it.

Yup lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

realgrimm

IRISH KAM

LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"

Da Fuck BLAZOR .

ya right into this Alien ThAng .  :laugh:

Im into a lot of conspiracy theory shit lol. At least I did for years. Tons of shit. Gets hard to tell whats when you realize false propaganda is going around to deceive. If you notice in hollywood most movies portray aliens as a threat and not friendly. I believe if and when we do see aliens, it wont be real aliens, but a false flag attack.

We have had posters on here over the years that subscribed to different conspiracy theories without any questions..

SCOUSE does too...

All of them are likable people though.

It's frustrating because they only see what they want to. But, I have a buddy who is a Rome/free mason collusion controls the world conspiracy theorist.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Da Fuck BLAZOR .

Im into a lot of conspiracy theory shit lol. At least I did for years. Tons of shit. Gets hard to tell whats when you realize false propaganda is going around to deceive. If you notice in hollywood most movies portray aliens as a threat and not friendly. I believe if and when we do see aliens, it wont be real aliens, but a false flag attack.

We have had posters on here over the years that subscribed to different conspiracy theories without any questions..

SCOUSE does too...

It's frustrating because they only see what they want to. But, I have a buddy who is a Rome/free mason collusion controls the world conspiracy theorist.

We used to have someone like that who posted here.

Odinson

Da Fuck BLAZOR .

SCOUSE does too...

Gary Oak?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

Da Fuck BLAZOR .

SCOUSE does too...

Gary Oak?

It doesn't matter who..

The point is that I've heard some unusual conspiracy theories over the years on these forums.