Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Surge in Bull-Dyke Sightings...

Started by Angry White Male, December 12, 2017, 01:07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I had one proposition me to fist her in a bathroom like it was a normal request she made.

Do you mean you had a Japanese girlfriend before?  I heard Japanese girls are more easy when it comes to getting laid, lol.

That's the reputation they have..

I'm sure there is some exaggeration though.

I believe you're right Fash, despite how the internet has so much explict content, the Japanese I've met online and in person seem pretty sane and conservative from the way they talk and express their interest, it's almost like their mindset are independent from social media.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I had one proposition me to fist her in a bathroom like it was a normal request she made.

Do you mean you had a Japanese girlfriend before?  I heard Japanese girls are more easy when it comes to getting laid, lol.

That's the reputation they have..

I'm sure there is some exaggeration though.

I believe you're right Fash, despite how the internet has so much explict content, the Japanese I've met online and in person seem pretty sane and conservative from the way they talk and express their interest, it's almost like their mindset are independent from social media.

There are some Japanese ladies who fit that stereotype..

I've been to Japan more than once, so I know that's true..

But, it's just one segment of the female population of Japan, not the majority.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

A really drunk bulldyke tried to get me to fist her in a pub bathroom. I ran away.

Dinky Di...the sister fister.

:crazy: