The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

SCOUSE's Jewish conspiracy thread

Started by Aryan, November 29, 2017, 11:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

You all look alike Scouse. nazis, fundies, commies ... all are  death cults - You can't spin that away

And I'm speaking of ALL nazis

I'll let you alone now to stink with the other 2 ( commie ideology and history & islam ideology and history) all at the bottom of the same barrel

I feel dirty just communicating with a filthy nazi supporter, exactly as most people do  ... just as I feel when addressing a fundy or commie

I'm going to wash my hands now  ... just as I do every time I visit a black site  fundy / wannabe jihadi  forum

We are done
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan

Aww bless, talk of the Jewish question always gets her riled up.  :laugh3:

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Right, because a NS ruled Europe would be a lot worse than the Juden controlled shitstorm we have today.  :crazy:

Yes. Yes it would.

Because despite what you call a "shitstorm" admittedly being imperfect at least people get to vote for their elected officials.

There is no Gestapo hauling people off in the middle of the night.

There are no concentration camps.

The legal system is not an extension of the government.

People are not harassed for their political beliefs. You are a case in point; if we lived under a swastika, and you preached communism, what do YOU think would happen to you?

We are not governed by psychopaths, like Goebbels and Himmler.

We do not need to belong to "Das Party" to succeed in business and society.

We don't need to worship a lunatic.

Not perfect...but not a cruel and despotic dictatorship that ignores human rights and the rule of law.

Bricktop

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Right, because a NS ruled Europe would be a lot worse than the Juden controlled shitstorm we have today.  :crazy:

Yes. Yes it would.

Because despite what you call a "shitstorm" admittedly being imperfect at least people get to vote for their elected officials.

There is no Gestapo hauling people off in the middle of the night.

There are no concentration camps.

The legal system is not an extension of the government.

People are not harassed for their political beliefs. You are a case in point; if we lived under a swastika, and you preached communism, what do YOU think would happen to you?

We are not governed by psychopaths, like Goebbels and Himmler.

We do not need to belong to "Das Party" to succeed in business and society.

We don't need to worship a lunatic.

Not perfect...but not a cruel and despotic dictatorship that ignores human rights and the rule of law.

'Imperfect'?  Ok is this what you call the intentional, state enforced replacement of a native people in their homelands?   :laugh:

As for the legal system not being an extension of the government and people not being harassed for their political beliefs.... are you serious? Surely you must be aware of the numerous and prevalent 'hate' crime laws in existence today which are designed ultimately to undermine whites in their own countries?  

Not quite sure why you've become more liberal in your twilight years, Lavender  Arse, but rest assured, things are just as bad as they were when you were patrolling the streets in sunny Peterborough  back in the 1980's.

Bricktop

I left Peterborough in 1959. It was sunny Adelaide by then.

Better to live in chaos than tyranny, bucko.

Anonymous

Ashkenazi Jews are a mix of European and the Levant with more of the former rather than the latter..

Hungarians have some non European ancestry too..

But, who cares?

I am non white either.

Aryan

It's a white thing Fash, I wouldn't expect you to understand...

No disrespect, I still love you.  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"It's a white thing Fash, I wouldn't expect you to understand...

No disrespect, I still love you.  ac_biggrin

I love you too SCOUSE.

acc_hugz

Aryan

IRISH KAM

This SCOUSE is defo a Clone^^^.

NO way is this the original AIDSSSSSSSS Scouse .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

@realAzhyaAryola

There was once a holocaust and that was horrific. Today, any hate talk towards Jews simply makes me ill. Get over it already and move on. There are far worse "threats" more deserving of our disgust.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"There was once a holocaust and that was horrific. Today, any hate talk towards Jews simply makes me ill. Get over it already and move on. There are far worse "threats" more deserving of our disgust.

You are absolutely right Azhya and I would prefer to confine it to one thread.

@realAzhyaAryola

Did I hear that whites are being persecuted now? In that case, whites are the new blacks!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]