The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

SCOUSE's Jewish conspiracy thread

Started by Aryan, November 29, 2017, 11:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Quote from: "Wazzzup"You can call those sources zionist but there is no question the catholic church leadership is a huge pusher of Islamic immigration.  Far more than the Jews whose religious hierarchy is not involved.

Your putting it all on the jews is like saying a soccer team is just a goalie.  They are one small piece in a many pieced puzzle that put together is the left. the left is some catholics, some christians, some jews, some atheists, some blacks, some whites, some Americans, some british, etc etc

.... and most EVERY single  islamic  believer :wink:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

I fail to see how not being an expert on the Jewish religion renders someone incapable of recognising and acknowledging the disproportionate amount of power and influence which Jews possess.

In the US, that is especially true, but unsurprising.

Israel is a strategic military base for the US.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Bricktop"

I fail to see how not being an expert on the Jewish religion renders someone incapable of recognising and acknowledging the disproportionate amount of power and influence which Jews possess.

This goes to show how wrong scouse is about israel and Muslim immigration being connected (there is no connection).  Scouse says Jews are responsible for Pushing Muslim immigration.  yet Trump is the most friendly president to Israel we've ever had but he is also the most tough on immigration, especially muslim refugees.  Scouses' views don't make sense when examined properly.

cc

You must understand something here. A nazi type HAS TO blame everything on the jews  ... that's "entry level"

They follow hitler's meme and would be kicked out of the club if they defied one word of it

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Bricktop"

This goes to show how wrong scouse is about israel and Muslim immigration being connected (there is no connection).  Scouse says Jews are responsible for Pushing Muslim immigration.  yet Trump is the most friendly president to Israel we've ever had but he is also the most tough on immigration, especially muslim refugees.  Scouses' views don't make sense when examined properly.

I have given examples of Ashkenazis in Europe and  North America who oppose the open borders shit the Catholic church wants, but he is not interested in that. I know he is not worldly, so I informed him that Israel's internal politics are not what he thinks. They have everything from the ultra nationalist Yisrael Beitenu, popular with Russian immigrants to the progtard Meretz who want Israel to accept more scam African refugees. Thank God for Israelis, the Catholic church doesn't enjoy a privileged place in their country.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"You must understand something here. A nazi type HAS TO blame everything on the jews  ... that's "entry level"

They follow hitler's meme and would be kicked out of the club if they defied one word of it

It goes with the turf - and nothing, and I mean nothing can change it

I experimented with the neo nazi shit a bit too when I was about eighteen or nineteen. A lot of bikers are into that by the way. More the rebel symbolism than Hitler worship.

Bricktop

I believe Jews have a rather confronting slur for Catholics...

cc

QuoteI experimented with the neo nazi shit a bit too when I was about eighteen or nineteen. A lot of bikers are into that by the way. More the rebel symbolism than Hitler worship.

Right Herm ... but that is not the case for hardcore like this guy we have here ... it's a permanent and serious thing  and it revolves TOTALLY around hitler and his stated beliefs

I looked  at a vid of his where the makers / alterers "massage" it to get the guy to say what they want him to say ... and even after alteration  the guy does not say what they claim he says ... They claim he made the call to pull out  .. when all the guy is doing is merely saying is that the Police and Fire people have decided to pull out and save their lives  (after seeing with one tower implode and the 2nd burning too hot to help people = likely about to implode)

You can see and hear exactly where the vid has been altered

It's pathetic to watch,  but these  hitler followers make themselves believe it - But, believing "everything is all the jews" It goes with the turf - and nothing, and I mean nothing can change it .. and certainly not "reason"

Bricktop

Pfft...he ain't a real nazi.

If I had a buck for every time I was called a Nazi, I'd be a millionaire.

cc

I have been called that too - but by progs only as an attempt to marginalize  ... so you or I being called it is not the point / has no meaning / has nothing to do with actual followers

He's an arrogant crackpot is what he is - but he toes the nazi line,  and thinks he is goosestepping alongside  millions of dead nazis

He might as well wear a uniform  .... might even do so

This is not a fad or biker thing like Herm mentioned

Funny - the person who makes a thread "here's one for the deniers....." is the ultimate denier

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
QuoteI experimented with the neo nazi shit a bit too when I was about eighteen or nineteen. A lot of bikers are into that by the way. More the rebel symbolism than Hitler worship.

Right Herm ... but that is not the case for hardcore like this guy we have here ... it's a permanent and serious thing  and it revolves TOTALLY around hitler and his stated beliefs

I looked  at a vid of his where the makers / alterers "massage" it to get the guy to say what they want him to say ... and even after alteration  the guy does not say what they claim he says ... They claim he made the call to pull out  .. when all the guy is doing is merely saying is that the Police and Fire people have decided to pull out and save their lives  (after seeing with one tower implode and the 2nd burning too hot to help people = likely about to implode)

You can see and hear exactly where the vid has been altered

It's pathetic to watch,  but these  hitler followers make themselves believe it - But, believing "everything is all the jews" It goes with the turf - and nothing, and I mean nothing can change it .. and certainly not "reason"

Which video is that ceec?

cc

The one of the tower owner - near the end you can see and hear the alteration - + even then he says nothing wrong except to a nazi conspiracy mind

All of them are altered to suit the need, but I only examined this one real close

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"The one of the tower owner - near the end you can see and hear the alteration - + even then he says nothing wrong except to a nazi conspiracy mind

I will take a look.

cc

right where he says "pull out .. or pull it" or something ... words get minced as it was altered to suit

even altered he was not giving an order, he was merely saying emergency crew were leaving to get away and possible telling his own people that was happening so to get out while they still  could

Think about it - if he was doing something out of line, he "sure as hell" would not be recording it  .. like DUH!!! .. to fit the desired narrative, our resident goosestepper tries to play the very same  guy as super smart (when it suits)  and stump stupid (when it suits) .. whatever works, eh?  ... lol

cc

It's not in this thread - 9/11 thread maybe

Here is much of his post there

QuoteHere is a video of 'lucky' Larry saying 'pull' WTC7.....

Surely rigging a building that size with explosives takes more than a few hours, especially when it's Firemen rather than explosive experts on the job?

">

The guy quotes:  ... "I remember getting a call from the Fire Commander ................. and THEY made that decision to pull" .. as in  pull out as it will soon implode ... fire is so strong now that no one can help people any longer  

Our pet nazi is  Fake News personified .... and about the only person that doesn't know it