The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

SCOUSE's Jewish conspiracy thread

Started by Aryan, November 29, 2017, 11:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote The Catholic Church is most definitely not more influential than organised International Jewry, see my post further up the page.....

Nope no way.  the entire catholic church hierarchy from the pope on down is pushing immigration,  there is no jewish religious hierarchy pushing it, only individuals, and there are way more catholics in the world than jews.

QuoteAs I have said before, Jews of all stripes and political viewpoints whether left, right or center, are ALWAYS opposed to White Nationalism,

practically everybody is opposed to "white nationalism" I'm opposed to white nationalism.  And I hope you aren't going to tell me that I don't care about the left's attacks on white people, because you won't find anybody on here who brings that issue up more than I do, including yourself.

QuoteIf every Jew was deported to Antarctica, the political left would lose momentum very quickly,

Not a chance. I don't believe that for a millisecond.  the left is 30% to 40% percent of the western world at least.  Jews are but a small handful of that.  

you don't like jews, and I don't really care much about that, but this view biases and clouds everything you believe, so much you distort reality to suit your beliefs.

So you oppose White Nationalism, why is that? Surely us white people have a right to defend our race, culture and heritage from the ZOG endorsed Globalist Juggernaut which is currently bulldozing over all things white European in our own countries?

Also why do you support Jewish nationalism, ie Israel, while at the same time harbouring hostility towards whites who wish to preserve their identity? Seems like a massive dose of hypocrisy to me...

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I am not a Jew and I support immigration.

Of course you do.  Every non-White immigrant that lives in a White Western nation supports immigration.  Why wouldn't you want more of your own here?

And don't think Whitey is dumb.  We are well aware that it's a 'you vs. us' scenario...

Seoul never said he supports Korean immigration, he said he supports immigration.

I dare you to go a single day without defending Seoul-Cuck....  :001_rolleyes:

Aryan

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Wazzz".... this view biases and clouds everything you believe,  

so much you distort reality to suit your beliefs.
But, but, but ... my adored and worshiped idol "h" said ...........    ac_crying

Getting back to serious and real world stuff:

The element not being mentioned here is huge influx of so-called  refugees escaping (alone) from virtually defunct  islamic ruled lands.

One can be in favor of "sane and correct" immigration while being very much against that self-inflicted atrocity of single adult males seeking only money and / or to escape fighting for or protecting their kids, wives, siblings, parents and all their countrymen and women

I also am in favor of "some" and "wisely selective" immigration on an "as and if needed" basis ... and  when done by legit formal application process

Sorry Kosher Queen, the big boys are talking now, so your blatant Zionist shilling and leg-spreading for Israel are of secondary concern...

In the meantime here's a video relevant to the discussion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDULdxZN5wY&feature=youtu.be">
... e=youtu.be">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDULdxZN5wY&feature=youtu.be

Anonymous

My city used to have a fairly large Jewish population. It has dropped steadily as hardly any Jewish immigrants have immigrated here in a long time and our Jewish community has been mostly assimilated into the greater white population.

This guy, Ezra Levant is Jewish and has relatives from my city. He has defended Christianity from rabid prog atheists, and been a harsh critic of multiculturalism and mass immigration.

">

Anonymous

Here is my favourite media personality, Ezra Levant interviewing his buddy, Tommy Robinson.

cc

Ya. Ezra is on the right path.

Quote... "the big boys are talking now" ...

Cue some dolt sitting in his kitchen yabbering to himself for 1/2 hour

You can't make this stuff up
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Oops, I didn't post the video of Ezra Levant interviewing Tommy Robinson.

">

Aryan

Quote from: "cc"Ya. Ezra is on the right path.

Quote... "the big boys are talking now" ...

Cue some dolt sitting in his kitchen yabbering to himself for 1/2 hour

You can't make this stuff up

'Ya'.....  ac_toofunny

The sheer scale and level of your Zionist indoctrination could not be made up.  :crazy:

">

Anonymous

So what have you been programmed to label Ezra? A zionist or a supporter of mass immigration? :laugh3:

cc

The answer will undoubtedly be fun to see

I'll make sure I'm not sipping a coffee when I read it

I do enjoy laff'n "with" people. I don't usually laff "@" people ... but it's impossible for me to not laff @ most of the stuff from  this programmed critter
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

JOE

Quote from: "cc"ummm .. err ... his point that you TOTALLY failed to address  .... and danced around was "  That settles it for me. This guy speaks on behalf of everyone who claims to be Jewish "  :wink:

https://thebluecashew.net/post273756.html#p273756">HINT HINT

Even though you are just Jewish but not the brilliant Askenazi kind, I still accept you unconditionally for who you are, cc.

Just thought I'd let you know, Eh?

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"So what have you been programmed to label Ezra? A zionist or a supporter of mass immigration? :laugh3:

Levant is frickin awesome. Progtards hate the guy and with good reason.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "SCOUSE"So you oppose White Nationalism,

Oppose may not be the right word.  But I do know that making the left out to be just jews is like pointing to one tree and saying that's the whole forest.  And Hitler was a filthy mass murdering totalitarian.  Why would I be for that?

Quote from: "SCOUSE"why is that? Surely us white people have a right to defend our race, culture and heritage

I defend those things all the time.  More than you do.

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Also why do you support Jewish nationalism, ie Israel,

the left views Israel as a country full of white people picking on poor brown Palestinians. (i know you'll say Jews "aren't white," but to the left they are)  Its the same way they view everything through race, whites are bad and they oppress Muslims and other non white people.  They same way they view every westernized country.

Quote from: "SCOUSE" while at the same time harbouring hostility towards whites who wish to preserve their identity? Seems like a massive dose of hypocrisy to me...

Israel has nothing to do with that.  Netanyahu said about Trump building a wall that every country has a right to protect its sovereignty.  While the pope condemned it.   European Jews may push immigration some,but  Israel has nothing to do with putting Muslims in Europe and Hispanics into the US.  Absolutely Nothing.

Bricktop

I'd rather have a Jew over for dinner than a Catholic.

Frood

I'd rather have no strongly religious person over at all.
Blahhhhhh...

Print
User actions