Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
">

Cold brews and poontang. :thumbup:

Anonymous

Sex is used a lot to market alcohol.

:negative:

Frood

Beer isn't very nice. It needs all the marketing it can get.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Beer isn't very nice. It needs all the marketing it can get.

That's true.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Beer isn't very nice. It needs all the marketing it can get.

Let me guess.

You prefer a nice chilled chardonay...

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

What's wrong with beer? It aint no barrel wash, but it's a good choice to start a bender.

Bricktop

Don't mind Fraud. He cannot resist an opportunity to go against the flow. He's a hardass outsider, dontcha know.

Anonymous

Bricktop

Man, if you were any more right, you'd make Trump look like a communist!!!

Aqua vitae...the water of life!!!

(Single malts preferred...but a good blend is still a pleasure).

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Man, if you were any more right, you'd make Trump look like a communist!!!

Aqua vitae...the water of life!!!

(Single malts preferred...but a good blend is still a pleasure).

I drink a little Glenfiddich now and again. I actually had a snort an hour ago. But, I am use to cheap hooch.

Bricktop

Nothing wrong with a "Fiddy"...its a bonny drop.

Did you know it was the first single malt sold as a standalone whisky? Someone at Grant's (the owner of Glenfiddich) thought it would be worth trying to sell one of their blend whiskies as a standalone. Most people laughed at him.

Who's laughing now?

Frood

Quote from: "Herman"

What's wrong with beer? It aint no barrel wash, but it's a good choice to start a bender.

I don't mind it when it's hot outside but I'd rather have something else like wine, cider, or spirits.

Quote from: "Bricktop"Don't mind Fraud. He cannot resist an opportunity to go against the flow. He's a hardass outsider, dontcha know.

:001_rolleyes:
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

How about a Cruiser?

Every girl loves a vodka Cruiser....

Frood

Vodka Cruisers are lolly water drinks. Yuck
Blahhhhhh...