Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays

Started by Superchecker, December 24, 2017, 07:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superchecker

Just wanted to wish everyone the best holiday season!

It's been a crazy year for this dude. My mom passed away back in March. My wife lost a coworker too. Then, we ventured over to the UK for the first time. Had a blast! Came home to learn of a buddy who's mom was in declining health. She passed away in July. Then, was blown away at the generosity of family and friends who gifted us over $1,000 worth of gifts to help us celebrate our 20th anniversary. Just recently learned of an old high school friend who passed away Dec 2. And just last week learned of another friend who's husband has decided to live life as a woman.

My point: celebrate life! Celebrate the good in your life! Hug loved ones!

Stay safe!
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"Just wanted to wish everyone the best holiday season!

It's been a crazy year for this dude. My mom passed away back in March. My wife lost a coworker too. Then, we ventured over to the UK for the first time. Had a blast! Came home to learn of a buddy who's mom was in declining health. She passed away in July. Then, was blown away at the generosity of family and friends who gifted us over $1,000 worth of gifts to help us celebrate our 20th anniversary. Just recently learned of an old high school friend who passed away Dec 2. And just last week learned of another friend who's husband has decided to live life as a woman.

Stay safe!

Merry Christmas brother. ac_drinks

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Merry Christmas SC...

Woo hoo

Berry Sweet

Merry Christmas to you and your family Super!

Anonymous

Stay safe!

Sorry I missed you yesterday SC. I know you are working today, but I will have a drink for you.

Merry Christmas. ac_drinks

Anonymous

Stay safe!

Merry Christmas and happy new year my union brother.

Thiel

Stay safe!

And a very merry one to you too.
gay, conservative and proud

Bricktop

Anonymous

Stay safe!

Was Santa generous to  you?

Superchecker

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Stay safe!

Yes! Very generous!
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"

Stay safe!

Yes! Very generous!

Oh,  I'm curious, what did the mrs get you Superchecker?

@realAzhyaAryola

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I hope RW is fine and well too. I hope she's having a very good holidays as well.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Superchecker

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Stay safe!

Yes! Very generous!

<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Stay safe!

Yes! Very generous!

Jewelry, gift cards towards new bras, her favorite candies and toiletries. Magazines and the new book by Jann Arden.

Mrs  Superchecker got you new bras?

:laugh: