Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Internet Personality vs Real Life

Started by Wazzzup, December 29, 2017, 01:53:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Here's oddstain at X-mas

https://i.imgflip.com/wc6k4.jpg">

I used to be as pathetic with cheap booze as Odinson.

Odinson

My real-life personality..

I´m very stubborn and I´ll say whatever comes to my mind no matter how many feelings get hurt.

I´m confident.. I got nothing to lose. :D

shin

I don't go out of my way to talk to people I don't know more often than not. Other than that, I pretty much talk the same.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"I don't go out of my way to talk to people I don't know more often than not. Other than that, I pretty much talk the same.

So, you're reserved in real life.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"I don't go out of my way to talk to people I don't know more often than not. Other than that, I pretty much talk the same.

I didn't think you would be an outgoing person.  And I am not trying to insult you.

@realAzhyaAryola

In real life, I'm gregarious, outgoing, and I introduce everyone to each other.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

And wherever I am, I want everyone's first names because I address them all by their first names and I make sure they know mine.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Odinson

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"And wherever I am, I want everyone's first names because I address them all by their first names and I make sure they know mine.

Thats rude..

Its proper to address a man with his last name.. Like Mr. last name.

Women are addressed with their first names.

Odinson

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I make my own rules, punk!

Take no shit from limpdicked little fa@ggots like Odinson.

Odinson

Calling a man by his first name is friendly and you dont do that unless you are friends..

Calling a man by his nickname is even friendlier.

Hermans first and last name is BOY.. So its okay to call him that.

Zetsu

I seldom talk to strangers irl due to my mental disorder/disability, but the way I treat ppl is pretty much the same whether online or offline.  If you're a nice person you've definitely earned my respect, but if you're just another morally bankrupted hypocrite then expect to get your butt kicked 24/7.
Permanently off his rocker

Berry Sweet

Im pretty much the same on here as I am irl.

Odinson

My assburgers syndrome flares up just the same IRL if I hear something that goes against my beliefs..