Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Sesame Street is pushing a latino centric agenda on American children

Started by Frood, January 03, 2018, 09:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Speaking of Latinos, I so appreciate a Latino who speaks English very well. Bravo!

I expect immigrants to learn the official language. It's their duty.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"The Sesame Street franchise will no doubt have been bought out by rich influential leftist Jews, hence the blatant promotion of non whites.

Besides being a non sequitor, it's also not true..

The Carnegie Foundation, and The Ford Foundation are major donors, but the US federal government pays a lot of their bills..

Sesame Street has been incorporating Latino language and culture for a very long time now.

Three nasty pieces of org work there. Makes me dislike Sesame Street even more.
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"They've been doing that for a long time.

Yes they have.  Nothing new from SS...

Berry Sweet

Sesame street has gay characters and all I hear...,they even have a puppet whose father is incarcerated and they speak about it.  My kid never watch sesame street growing up...she watch a lot of Dora and thunder cats,

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Sesame street has gay characters and all I hear...,they even have a puppet whose father is incarcerated and they speak about it.  My kid never watch sesame street growing up...she watch a lot of Dora and thunder cats,

I remember when they introduced that character.

Angry White Male

I remember Water = Aqua...

Not many beaners here, but I guess even back then, enough in the US for SS needing to teach the kids Spanish...

Lance Leftardashian

I care, you pay

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Sesame street has gay characters and all I hear...,they even have a puppet whose father is incarcerated and they speak about it.  My kid never watch sesame street growing up...she watch a lot of Dora and thunder cats,

By the eyes of Thundara!

Thundercats, Thundercats, Thundercats HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!   :laugh:

I watched that show when I was younger with my mom too, also Pirates of Dark Water. Are you speaking of the one from the 80s?
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"America could one day also be considered a latin country.

That's a possibility Lance.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Blazor"

By the eyes of Thundara!

Thundercats, Thundercats, Thundercats HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!   :laugh:

I watched that show when I was younger with my mom too, also Pirates of Dark Water. Are you speaking of the one from the 80s?

Yes the original....it was on some retro cartoon channel.   She use to watch a lot of the cartoons I use to watch as a little girl...inspector gadget, the Smurfs (I was a mega Smurf freak! I had Smurf sheets, Smurf comforter, Smurf rug, Smurf figurines, you name it!!) And a few others I can't remember...I really liked Astro Boy but I can't even find that today.

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Yes the original....it was on some retro cartoon channel.   She use to watch a lot of the cartoons I use to watch as a little girl...inspector gadget, the Smurfs (I was a mega Smurf freak! I had Smurf sheets, Smurf comforter, Smurf rug, Smurf figurines, you name it!!) And a few others I can't remember...I really liked Astro Boy but I can't even find that today.

Ha! Thats awesome! I liked Smurfs and Inspector Gadget as a kid too lol. Remember Fraggle Rock?
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop