Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Why don't you just leave my shit alone?

Started by Angry White Male, January 07, 2018, 03:25:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Ive been really busy.  Papers up to my ears.  Monday the holidays are officially over and I will be doing a detox cleanse...since you are so intrigued, I will  pm you all the "juicy" updates and pics of eliminations if you like.  Make sure your pm is open!

You shitfreak!  You're almost as sick as I am!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"For some reason I'm picturing you actually look like the dude in your avvie

It is actually me.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"For some reason I'm picturing you actually look like the dude in your avvie

Oddstain isn't as tall or as strong as the dude inn his avatar.

So hes shorter and whimpier than the wrestling midget?

Yes..

I get so butthurt because I posted some random random picture I found on the internet and they called my drunken bluff.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Little Odinson"

Yes..

I get so butthurt because I posted some random random picture I found on the internet and they called my drunken bluff.

So, I found an old picture of you your facebook page.

http://www.clotureclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/nerdy.jpg">

So, now we know what you look like. At least when you were younger.

Berry Sweet

Ah haa!

Well...I gots my blood and pee test back today and turns out my blood sugar level is high...so now I have to do further testing.

I kinda figured cause ive had symptoms for years...peeing all the time and always being thirsty, etc....I wanted to change my diet anyway.

If this turns out to be what it could be, I will have no choice but to eliminate certain things from my diet all together.

So im sure you will hear of me eliminations...tee hee

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Ah haa!

Well...I gots my blood and pee test back today and turns out my blood sugar level is high...so now I have to do further testing.

I kinda figured cause ive had symptoms for years...peeing all the time and always being thirsty, etc....I wanted to change my diet anyway.

If this turns out to be what it could be, I will have no choice but to eliminate certain things from my diet all together.

Oh, I hope it's just a little too high Berry.

Anonymous

That's the best looking picture odinson had on facebook. He has aged badly. Welfare and a lack of movement will do that.

I think you have nothing to worry about kid. You eat healthy, you are active and you are a hell of a lot younger than me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Little Odinson"

Yes..

So, I found an old picture of you your facebook page.

http://www.clotureclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/nerdy.jpg">

So, now we know what you look like. At least when you were younger.

That's definitely odinson.

Angry White Male

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/20/20b232101633836e1a7a46a9a94031dffcb0530a6d2c9bab63b7278bc60c4cc0.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/20/20b232101633836e1a7a46a9a94031dffcb0530a6d2c9bab63b7278bc60c4cc0.jpg">

Not necessarily.

Angry White Male

There's two types of diabetes...  One is brought on by lifestyle, one is essentially genetic.

I only know this because I was pissing all the time, and thirsty all the time also.  Turns out, that was most likely due to my excessive consumption of alcohol, which I have now controlled by knowing that when I drink, I will piss all the time, and in the morning, I will be dehydrated and thirsty for re-hydration.

Modern age is great, allowing us to diagnose ourselves in many cases...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"There's two types of diabetes...  One is brought on by lifestyle, one is essentially genetic.

I only know this because I was pissing all the time, and thirsty all the time also.  Turns out, that was most likely due to my excessive consumption of alcohol.

Type 1 and type 2.

Berry Sweet

We are checkinh the hormone situation.  For other such reasons....my not sleeping properly is just one of them.

Im not worried about my current diet as I eat pretty healthy but I would like to cut out sugar in many items....for one I can take 2-3 tsp of sugar in my tea or coffee...sometimes I do indulge. ..esp this xmas....I want everything on a routine and healthy this year.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"There's two types of diabetes...  One is brought on by lifestyle, one is essentially genetic.

I only know this because I was pissing all the time, and thirsty all the time also.  Turns out, that was most likely due to my excessive consumption of alcohol, which I have now controlled by knowing that when I drink, I will piss all the time, and in the morning, I will be dehydrated and thirsty for re-hydration.

Yeah see....I dont drink everyday or like a fish...there is no reason for me to be thirsty. ...I drink water all day in a bottle with a straw and im still thirsty!

I rememebr making a thread a few years ago about being thirsty and putting salt and sugar in my water.