News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I have ordered two books through Amazon...

Started by Angry White Male, January 14, 2018, 05:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

...since I like to read sometimes, especially while taking a shit!

Canada In Decay: Mass Immigration, Diversity, and the Ethnocide of Euro-Canadians

and

The Strange Death of Europe: Immigration, Identity, Islam

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"...since I like to read sometimes, especially while taking a shit!

Canada In Decay: Mass Immigration, Diversity, and the Ethnocide of Euro-Canadians

and

The Strange Death of Europe: Immigration, Identity, Islam

:001_rolleyes:

Angry White Male

I'm serious!  These two books actually get good reviews!

IRISH KAM

Get TOMMY ROBINSONS ' An Enemy of the State ' .

It will open ya eyes to just how much Britain is a Police state that has surrendered to ISLAM and Liberalism .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I'm serious!  These two books actually get good reviews!

I thought having an ALT gets a member a Ban ? ac_umm

Cronus

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"I'm serious!  These two books actually get good reviews!

I thought having an ALT gets a member a Ban ? ac_umm

Try reading the rules. It takes a specific set of circumstances to be banned for an Alt...
Quote 7.   If you are going to troll, please do so in the Reject Rodeo section of our board. The creation of sockpuppet accounts or impersonating other posters is discouraged. Creating alts to circumvent bans or account restrictions will result in the accounts being deactivated and a ban issued or extended.
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Aryan

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"Get TOMMY ROBINSONS ' An Enemy of the State ' .

It will open ya eyes to just how much Britain is a Police state that has surrendered to ISLAM and Liberalism .

Tommy Robinson is a state asset ya tool. You need to do a bit of reading on the phenomenon known as 'controlled opposition'.

Angry White Male

Received my reading material today...

http://i66.tinypic.com/15oc6ed.jpg">

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"
 :001_rolleyes:

:mad:

Anonymous

We have a Kobo reader, but we still like physical books.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Tommy Robinson is a state asset ya tool. You need to do a bit of reading on the phenomenon known as 'controlled opposition'.

As ya a Canadian u clearly know Nothing about TR ya Fool .

">

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"We have a Kobo reader, but we still like physical books.

I don't read too many books, but when I do, I prefer physical also.

Anonymous

Tommy Robinson writes for The Rebel Media which is owned by a right wing Jewish Canadian named Ezra Levant you moron. ac_lmfao

Aryan

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Tommy Robinson writes for The Rebel Media which is owned by a right wing Jewish Canadian named Ezra Levant you moron. ac_lmfao

And?  What do you know about his days in the EDL? Nothing most likely because you don't even live here, so pipe down shrimp dick.

Bottom line, the guy is in with the Jews, he's basically the male version of CC..... Islam Islam Islam, no word on anything else, and there's naturally zero chance of him being critical of zie chosen ones.

Bricktop

If the EDL and BNP had spokespeople that could speak eloquently, had no dark history, made the arguments with reason and logic, they would fare a lot better.

This blokes a geezer from Luton wif no educashun and a set of priors that would make the Cray boys blush.

I admire his passion...but he's too fick for politix.