News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Alright, CC! As a gesture of kindness...

Started by Angry White Male, January 20, 2018, 08:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

My physical superiority makes up for them...

cc

Sure - make it about you and your worthless ego. You can't stop yourself

Moving forward, the gent we met outlived almost everyone with it ... 25 years is almost unheard of.

He immediately went into "study mode" and learned the things to do and eat etc .. .drugs to use, drugs to not use, exercises, vitamins etc etc  and survived all on his own

He had been writing for years to share what he leaned for others but had no may to get it out there
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Mate got to know him, a fellow condo tenant ... I proof read / edited all his work and did art work for it. Mate made a site for him and made it prominent ... one of the most rewarding things we have done

After he died mate tried to get someone with the illness to expand on it but never found a taker. We shut it down a couple of years ago

At this time we are regretting not trying harder to keep it going and expand it further

Angry White Male

Quote from: "cc"Sure - make it about you and your worthless ego. You can't stop yourself

No, it's my thread about Nearly Neil, and Neil Diamond, which you two chose to post in.

I welcome posts.  I even welcome BrickTop shitting up my threads, since I have no choice in the matter.

So yes, in my threads, I can make it about me, Neil, Parkinsons, and mental and physical issues.

Just like you can make your threads solely about Muslims, CC.  And I don't often even bother to post in them, as my presence may somehow offend you.

cc

Clueless prick  ...  all about me ... attention whore

Subject changed drastically - You just can't stop yourself

Angry White Male

Quote from: "cc"Clueless prick / attention whore

I speak the truth.  That's why people dislike me.  I speak the truth, and will not align myself with any posters, cliques, nor any political or racial associations, for the most part.

I do what many posters are unable to stop themselves from doing.  It's a sign of personal strength.  I roll solo...  One man wolf pack.

cc

I .. I ... I .. I.. I ..I  attention whore  ... You just can't stop yourself

Angry White Male

Quote from: "cc"Subject changed drastically - You just can't stop yourself

I started this thread.  BrickTop started to derail it.  I roll with the flow!

Start your own fucking thread about your neighbour or friend...  THAT way Fash can protect it with all her might!

cc

Listen up lowlife  attention whore

I'll post what I want where I want when it fits, and thanks to your topic content it fits  purrrrfectly

Suck it up and be a man instead of a snotty "all about me" little boy

Angry White Male

Well, then you must like me enough to stay in this very thread!  Ace is always welcoming to thread topic shifts.  I'm dynamic that way, unlike many of those that post here.

Angry White Male

Back to the topic at hand...  These are bad diseases/inflictions, what have you.

I've spent a lot of time in complex care facilities, and the body and mind don't often grow 'old' at the same time.

I think it's worse if the body gives up before the mind does.  Yes, assisted suicide may be on the way, but I cannot fault a guy for running a .357 Magnum round through his brain, should he be diagnosed with one of these incurable shit diseases.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
I speak the truth.  That's why people dislike me.

People dislike you because you're an asshole.

That's all.