Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Re: Groups/Posters That Still Post On VF

Started by Obvious Li, June 21, 2013, 07:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
QuoteI hear what you are saying. Ghost does sometimes have a superior attitude about herself but that is to be expected from most progressives. Almost all of them actually believe that they are morally and intellectually superior to just about everyone else. If you are attcking her solely on that fact, I am right there with you. :)

I am attacking her solely on her superiority complex. She is so full of herself she thinks she knows more about Asia than I do. :o

QuotePlease do not take offense, I guess insults like calling people a "fat slob" are a little too close to home for me to overlook. I've been called names like that all my life by people who didn't even know me and for many years it was a source of constant emotional pain. Over time I've learned to deal with it and it doesn't bother me anymore but when I see it being done to someone else I can't help it, I start to see red. I guess it reminds me of all the times I was verbal abused in that manner and how at one time I wasn't confident enough to defend myself. I probably shouldn't white knight heavy people the way I do but sometimes I just can sit and watch them being beaten up for no good reason other than the fact that they are physically different.  :x

I know exactly what you are talking about Renee. I have been teased too for being tall( five foot eight) by other Asians and for fobby English by CBC'c and caucasians. I don't like to take shit so just like you I learned to fight back. I refuse to let smug, conceited white assholes like ghost talk down to me because they have superior English skills than I do. You, on the other hand refuse to take shit from bald-headed substance abusing Aussies.

We have a lot more in common than you realize.

I guess we do have a lot in common despite our very different backgrounds and ethnicity. It just goes to show that in a basic sense no matter where we come from we aren't all that far removed from each other.

BTW, you are very lucky to be tall, I wish I was tall like you. My mom is 5'-8" my dad is 6'-2", my brother is 6'-3" and my sister is like

5'-7" and I'm 5'-3". :(

Somehow I got short changed in height and I think God in his infinite wisdom tried to make up for it by giving me an overabundance of width. :lol:   The only saving grace is that between me and my sister, I got all the brains, good looks and big boobage.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"[I guess we do have a lot in common despite our very different backgrounds and ethnicity. It just goes to show that in a basic sense no matter where we come from we aren't all that far removed from each other.

BTW, you are very lucky to be tall, I wish I was tall like you. My mom is 5'-8" my dad is 6'-2", my brother is 6'-3" and my sister is like

Somehow I got short changed in height and I think God in his infinite wisdom tried to make up for it by giving me an overabundance of width. :lol:   The only saving grace is that between me and my sister, I got all the brains, good looks and big boobage.  :lol:

Yep, despite deeply ingrained cultural diffs people far removed from each other can have a lot in common.

I have been posting on forums for about a decade now, but DV/VF were the first white forums I ever posted on. It seemed to me like caucasians were from Mars. I have had white bf's and white male colleagues, but they were nothing like those people. I was starting to wonder if every caucasian I ever met was not showing me their TRUE face. It is refresing to know that there are mainstream whites. Not all of you are pack of howling ideological extremists or immature attention-seeking assholes.

On that topic though, I have no problem with Asian centre leftists. They are pragmatic which is of course a cultural thing.

For whatever reason, I thought you were taller than that. I hated my height when I was a teenager because Asians called me a giraffe. White guys liked my height, but Asian guys didn't.

Big boobage along with brains will more than cover any vertical shortcomings. ;)

Unfortunately most of the Caucasians who do post on the DV/VF forums might just as well be from Mars. They are so far removed from the average Caucasian socially and politically that even I consider many of them an alien form of life. But that being said, that's exactly what draws me to those forums. In case you haven't noticed I occasionally like to argue :lol:. So since they are sooooo different from me, I literally have my pic of topics in which I can take a contrary position.  And since so many of them are so off the beaten path from the real world socially and politically I don't feel sorry for them if I insult them or hurt their feelings. It's almost like they aren't even real; instead they are more like cartoon parodies of people.  As you can probably tell I'm a very different person from forum to forum. Over at meme I'm snarky, nasty and I can be very confrontational when the mood strikes me but on Blue's forum I'm more like myself in real life, jovial, non-confrontational and non-argumentative.

Yeah I'm short. I think it's my attitude that gives people who have never seen me the impression that I am taller. Height wise I take after my dad's mom who was only 5'-0" tall but I got my weight and build from my mom's family. All the women on her side are huge imposing women. My mom is probably the shortest and thinnest of the bunch. I hated my height when I was a teenager as well along with a lot of other things about myself. Compared to most of my cousins and even my younger sister I always felt like this short fat clumsy oaf. But the funny part of it was I never had a shortage of hot boyfriends. I found out real early that a lot of guys like fat chicks :shock:  even if they won't admit it to their buddies and family. :?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

cc

QuoteUnfortunately most of the Caucasians who do post on the DV/VF forums might just as well be from Mars. They are so far removed from the average Caucasian socially and politically that even I consider many of them an alien form of life. But that being said, that's exactly what draws me to those forums. In case you haven't noticed I occasionally like to argue :lol:. So since they are sooooo different from me, I literally have my pic of topics in which I can take a contrary position. And since so many of them are so off the beaten path from the real world socially and politically I don't feel sorry for them if I insult them or hurt their feelings. It's almost like they aren't even real; instead they are more like cartoon parodies of people. As you can probably tell I'm a very different person from forum to forum. Over at meme I'm snarky, nasty and I can be very confrontational when the mood strikes me but on Blue's forum I'm more like myself in real life, jovial, non-confrontational and non-argumentative.
Can relate to all that Renee said. She nailed it for me also.

At Blues place you get the real meal deal of me.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
QuoteUnfortunately most of the Caucasians who do post on the DV/VF forums might just as well be from Mars. They are so far removed from the average Caucasian socially and politically that even I consider many of them an alien form of life. But that being said, that's exactly what draws me to those forums. In case you haven't noticed I occasionally like to argue :lol:. So since they are sooooo different from me, I literally have my pic of topics in which I can take a contrary position. And since so many of them are so off the beaten path from the real world socially and politically I don't feel sorry for them if I insult them or hurt their feelings. It's almost like they aren't even real; instead they are more like cartoon parodies of people. As you can probably tell I'm a very different person from forum to forum. Over at meme I'm snarky, nasty and I can be very confrontational when the mood strikes me but on Blue's forum I'm more like myself in real life, jovial, non-confrontational and non-argumentative.
Can relate to all that Renee said. She nailed it for me also.

Make that the three of us CC.

Well as I see it, we are all drawn those "those" forums because of the freaking nut-job characters that we get to interact with. I don't know about you or C.C. but I don't really know anyone in real life that is as rabidly liberal or progressive as evs, Romero, EU, Blurt or G.G.B. aka Pat. I also don't know anyone as crude and obnoxious as Gambozo or SMP so hanging out over there gives me a whole new perspective on just how fucked up people and the world can be. It's almost like I get to play around in an asylum and tease the crazies. :twisted:

You could never get away with something like that in real life but you sure as hell can over there.  

:lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"Can relate to all that Renee said. She nailed it for me also.

Make that the three of us CC.

Well as I see it, we are all drawn those "those" forums because of the freaking nut-job characters that we get to interact with. I don't know about you or C.C. but I don't really know anyone in real life that is as rabidly liberal or progressive as evs, Romero, EU, Blurt or G.G.B. aka Pat. I also don't know anyone as crude and obnoxious as Gambozo or SMP so hanging out over there gives me a whole new perspective on just how fucked up people and the world can be. It's almost like I get to play around in an asylum and tease the crazies. :twisted:

You could never get away with something like that in real life but you sure as hell can over there.  

Ms Renee, I have read that forum and it is not for me..

I am not interested in politics, so that is not the reason I will not register there.

Anonymous

QuoteI hear what you are saying. Ghost does sometimes have a superior attitude about herself but that is to be expected from most progressives. Almost all of them actually believe that they are morally and intellectually superior to just about everyone else. If you are attcking her solely on that fact, I am right there with you. :)

I am attacking her solely on her superiority complex. She is so full of herself she thinks she knows more about Asia than I do. :o

QuotePlease do not take offense, I guess insults like calling people a "fat slob" are a little too close to home for me to overlook. I've been called names like that all my life by people who didn't even know me and for many years it was a source of constant emotional pain. Over time I've learned to deal with it and it doesn't bother me anymore but when I see it being done to someone else I can't help it, I start to see red. I guess it reminds me of all the times I was verbal abused in that manner and how at one time I wasn't confident enough to defend myself. I probably shouldn't white knight heavy people the way I do but sometimes I just can sit and watch them being beaten up for no good reason other than the fact that they are physically different.  :x

I know exactly what you are talking about Renee. I have been teased too for being tall( five foot eight) by other Asians and for fobby English by CBC'c and caucasians. I don't like to take shit so just like you I learned to fight back. I refuse to let smug, conceited white assholes like ghost talk down to me because they have superior English skills than I do. You, on the other hand refuse to take shit from bald-headed substance abusing Aussies.

We have a lot more in common than you realize.

I guess we do have a lot in common despite our very different backgrounds and ethnicity. It just goes to show that in a basic sense no matter where we come from we aren't all that far removed from each other.

I am the same height as you Ms Renee.

:)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"[I guess we do have a lot in common despite our very different backgrounds and ethnicity. It just goes to show that in a basic sense no matter where we come from we aren't all that far removed from each other.

Yep, despite deeply ingrained cultural diffs people far removed from each other can have a lot in common.

I have been posting on forums for about a decade now, but DV/VF were the first white forums I ever posted on. It seemed to me like caucasians were from Mars. I have had white bf's and white male colleagues, but they were nothing like those people. I was starting to wonder if every caucasian I ever met was not showing me their TRUE face. It is refresing to know that there are mainstream whites. Not all of you are pack of howling ideological extremists or immature attention-seeking assholes.

On that topic though, I have no problem with Asian centre leftists. They are pragmatic which is of course a cultural thing.

For whatever reason, I thought you were taller than that. I hated my height when I was a teenager because Asians called me a giraffe. White guys liked my height, but Asian guys didn't.

Big boobage along with brains will more than cover any vertical shortcomings. ;)

Unfortunately most of the Caucasians who do post on the DV/VF forums might just as well be from Mars. They are so far removed from the average Caucasian socially and politically that even I consider many of them an alien form of life. But that being said, that's exactly what draws me to those forums. In case you haven't noticed I occasionally like to argue :lol:. So since they are sooooo different from me, I literally have my pic of topics in which I can take a contrary position.  And since so many of them are so off the beaten path from the real world socially and politically I don't feel sorry for them if I insult them or hurt their feelings. It's almost like they aren't even real; instead they are more like cartoon parodies of people.  As you can probably tell I'm a very different person from forum to forum. Over at meme I'm snarky, nasty and I can be very confrontational when the mood strikes me but on Blue's forum I'm more like myself in real life, jovial, non-confrontational and non-argumentative.

Yeah I'm short. I think it's my attitude that gives people who have never seen me the impression that I am taller. Height wise I take after my dad's mom who was only 5'-0" tall but I got my weight and build from my mom's family. All the women on her side are huge imposing women. My mom is probably the shortest and thinnest of the bunch. I hated my height when I was a teenager as well along with a lot of other things about myself. Compared to most of my cousins and even my younger sister I always felt like this short fat clumsy oaf. But the funny part of it was I never had a shortage of hot boyfriends. I found out real early that a lot of guys like fat chicks :shock:  even if they won't admit it to their buddies and family. :?

My situation was the opposite of yours Ms Renee..

I remember on my 21st birthday crying my eyes out because I had never been on a date..

I continued to pray everyday for a husband in Jesus name..

A friend invited me out to a college and careers group at a different church and that is when the Lord introduced me to my husband..

I am so thankful.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I remember on my 21st birthday crying my eyes out because I had never been on a date..

A friend invited me out to a college and careers group at a different church and that is when the Lord introduced me to my husband..

I am so thankful.

Well that's a good thing because you met your husband without having to sort thru all the jerks that are out there.  :lol:

Dating is kinda overrated, so you probably didn't miss much.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I am so thankful.

Well that's a good thing because you met your husband without having to sort thru all the jerks that are out there.  :lol:

Dating is kinda overrated, so you probably didn't miss much.

Hello Mr Zetsu, so nice to see you again..

:D

I hope you are enjoying your long weekend..

God answered my prayers and gave me a very good husband.

I am so thankful.

Odinson

So a giraffe, a plimp and a religious woman which scares off some of the guys.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"So a giraffe, a plimp and a religious woman which scares off some of the guys.

Some guys scare too easily.

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Odinson"So a giraffe, a plimp and a religious woman which scares off some of the guys.

Some guys scare too easily.

True.

Obvious Li

if i had to choose between the fat chick and the religious chick, i would turn gay......except maybe those catholic school girls with those plaid uniforms ....ummmm...............ummm..................... :geek:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"if i had to choose between the fat chick and the religious chick, i would turn gay......except maybe those catholic school girls with those plaid uniforms ....ummmm...............ummm..................... :geek:

I think Renee and Fash have little trouble attracting attention from men though.