The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Re: Groups/Posters That Still Post On VF

Started by Obvious Li, June 21, 2013, 07:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"if i had to choose between the fat chick and the religious chick, i would turn gay......except maybe those catholic school girls with those plaid uniforms ....ummmm...............ummm..................... :geek:

I think Renee and Fash have little trouble attracting attention from men though.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"if i had to choose between the fat chick and the religious chick, i would turn gay......except maybe those catholic school girls with those plaid uniforms ....ummmm...............ummm..................... :geek:

I think Renee and Fash have little trouble attracting attention from men though.

But Ms. Renee is married and so am I.

Renee

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Odinson"So a giraffe, a plimp and a religious woman which scares off some of the guys.

:lol:

Some guys scare too easily.

Yeah, some guys are afraid of plimps.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

But Ms. Renee is married and so am I.

and you are both very cute too..it is just when i am stuck for an answer i just type out some drivel piece of bullshit and throw it at the wall......xoxoxoxo

well except the catholic school uniforms.......those are so hot.... :mrgreen:

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odinson"So a giraffe, a plimp and a religious woman which scares off some of the guys.

:lol:

We only date fat assed and stumpy women like you and Shen Li.

All the guys I know have a fat chick. The guy is ripped but the chick is fat.

One of my friends has a woman three times in size than him. He is tall but extremely skinny. She is short and wide. Wide hip and she is beautiful.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

We only date fat assed and stumpy women like you and Shen Li.All the guys I know have a fat chick. The guy is ripped but the chick is fat.

One of my friends has a woman three times in size than him. He is tall but extremely skinny. She is short and wide. Wide hip and she is beautiful.

I have not seen Shen Li since she had her baby, but I can't believe she is overweight by very much..

She always had a shapely figure before..

Ms. Renee looks good in her picture too.

Odinson

We only date fat assed and stumpy women like you and Shen Li.All the guys I know have a fat chick. The guy is ripped but the chick is fat.

I have not seen Shen Li since she had her baby, but I can't believe she is overweight by very much..

By "stumpy" I meant her height.

In what universe is she considered tall?

She is very curvy.

Anonymous

By "stumpy" I meant her height.

In what universe is she considered tall?

She is very curvy.

I consider Shen Li tall especially compared to me.

Odinson

I was called a caveman back in 7-9 grades.

It didnĀ“t bother me since the nickname came from somewhat barbaric behaviour.  :lol:

Had to crank up the behaviour since.