The best topic

Replies: 10346
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:30:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

Why are Mel's rant threads deleted?

Started by Bricktop, January 23, 2018, 05:29:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

kiebers

For whatever the hell it's worth, when I was doing it, there were times that he or someone else was posting drunk and I just basically said "oh hell no" and deleted them, both threads and posts. I had the button and that's what I did. I have seen other drunks come in and add to the nastiness and normally it was all directed at Fash. I imagine that if any other mods decide to do that they can. Won't bother me in the least. Lots of posts and threads have been archived to show other mods what to look for. Rants are rants, good or bad language and they all belong in this sub and if bad enough flushed...
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

Thanks.

That wasn't hard, was it? I applaud your actions. Well done.

Angry White Male

All this monkey business for two archived threads, over the course of my posting time here?

Christ...

Bricktop

I think you missed the point, as usual.

Your shenanigans are a bane to this forum, and the members should see for themselves some of the garbage you spew during the night.

Angry White Male

Bricktop

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"There are more, sunshine...there are many more.

Oh, so the Mods and Admin are now lying for me?  Funny they would do that, since they're not exactly my biggest fans...

You're getting delusional, old man!  Go see a Doktor...  there's meds available now that can slow certain age related brain deteriorations like Alzheimer's.

Berry Sweet

The he'll happened here?  What did I miss??  Why do I always miss the drama?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"The he'll happened here?  What did I miss??  Why do I always miss the drama?

Late night alcoholic rambling Berry.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"Late night alcoholic rambling Berry.

How so?

Trying to somehow pin the blame on me again?  How shocking!

Even when YOU YOURSELF tell Bricktop only TWO THREADS have ever been archived, yet he still doesn't believe that...  That is somehow my fault?

You're as fucking delusional as he is!

Berry Sweet

There's a few alky here Mel.  Alcohol is a depressant.  It never helped anyone.  Have you tried drinking non-alcoholic beer instead? Take a bath in the evenings with a cup of tea and then hit the sack?

Try not to think of the things that piss you off in the evening.  Maybe join a men's group?  A group for truckers or bikers or even men for the love of hummingbird club?  Something productive?

Angry White Male

I like my brew, but only the real stuff!  No non-alcohol beer for me!  

Groups?  Not for me.  'Trucker group?'  I have enough of truckers and trucks after a 10 hour shift...  no need to prolong the agony!  Actually, I don't really care much for people and groups in general.  Most people are dumb, and I dislike stupidity!

Berry Sweet

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Well then, you're basically fucked.

Yes.  I guess I'm slowly learning to accept this.  Nobody ever stated that life would be fair!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview