The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Oh no! I've run out of BEER???

Started by Superchecker, February 01, 2018, 12:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I got drunk last night for the first time in 3 weeks and I'm feeling rough as Dinky Diana's hairy ass.   :yuk:

Did you make a New Years resolution to cut back on alcohol SCOUSE?

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

After this weekend, Im taking a break from toking til March.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I got drunk last night for the first time in 3 weeks and I'm feeling rough as Dinky Diana's hairy ass.   :yuk:

No I just woke up one day and decided to cut down. I did that dry January thing but started it a bit late.....

I'm supposed to be out again tonight but then I'm gonna probably stay off the beer again for the rest of the month.

Superchecker

Ventured down to Point Roberts (Washington) filled up for $60 Canadian ($1.14 a litre) AND bought a 6 pak of beer for $12 more.

The gas near where I live would have been $77 by itself! $1.47 a litre!

I might be going down more often!!
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"Ventured down to Point Roberts (Washington) filled up for $60 Canadian ($1.14 a litre) AND bought a 6 pak of beer for $12 more.

How's the traffic crossing the border there?

Superchecker

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Superchecker"Ventured down to Point Roberts (Washington) filled up for $60 Canadian ($1.14 a litre) AND bought a 6 pak of beer for $12 more.

Point Roberts is an isolated community; 3 minute wait south, no wait northbound at 8am on a Friday.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"

Point Roberts is an isolated community; 3 minute wait south, no wait northbound at 8am on a Friday.

I have heard of it and I know some people that have used the crossing. I haven't used it myself. But, I hate Vancouver.

Superchecker

I have heard of it and I know some people that have used the crossing. I haven't used it myself. But, I hate Vancouver.

When you cross into Point Roberts, you can't actually drive very far, it's a peninsula. Home to 3 or 4 gas stations, one bank, one hardware store, one Marina; one state park/beach, one grocery store.

If you want to go further into Washington state, you have drive back thru Canada to the busier Blaine crossing. Heck, the school kids are bused to Blaine every morning.
<t></t>

Anonymous

When you cross into Point Roberts, you can't actually drive very far, it's a peninsula. Home to 3 or 4 gas stations, one bank, one hardware store, one Marina; one state park/beach, one grocery store.

If you want to go further into Washington state, you have drive back thru Canada to the busier Blaine crossing. Heck, the school kids are bused to Blaine every morning.

It should have been part of Canada. Then they too could have expensive gas and a carbon tax.

realgrimm

threads a rookie mistake.. you see a couple remaining you stand strong and realize you drank more than enough.. I'.ve been drunk since Thurs morn

Blazor

Quote from: "realgrimm"threads a rookie mistake.. you see a couple remaining you stand strong and realize you drank more than enough.. I'.ve been drunk since Thurs morn

:laugh:

ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

When I drank, I would always make sure I had enough on hand until the liquor store opened up.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"When I drank, I would always make sure I had enough on hand until the liquor store opened up.

Every responsible person does this!

No different than fueling up the car, if you know the next gas station is 300 Miles away!

It's called being a responsible adult!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"When I drank, I would always make sure I had enough on hand until the liquor store opened up.

No different than fueling up the car, if you know the next gas station is 300 Miles away!

A responsible adult does not drink to excess.

Aryan

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

A responsible adult does not drink to excess.

What about that time you got naked and drunk on webcam?   ac_biggrin