The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

The Memo

Started by Wazzzup, February 02, 2018, 02:16:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wazzzup

Its politics, but this could be big news.  It's been talked about for weeks in the news media. many repubs who have seen it are saying its a bombshell, exposing massive corruption.  the democrats are in full panic mode, trying to get its release stopped and trying to spin the story of whats in it before it goes public.

Will it live up to all the hype?  Tomorrow (Friday Feb 2) they say it will be released.  

We'll see.

Frood

Gowdy has announced his departure from politics. I think the stuff in the memo tipped him over the edge.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

The opposition will try to discredit it at every word.

Frood

They're complaining about spelling corrections and agreed upon redactions between the FBI while trying to push Adam Schiff's version of the memo. What a bunch of cockheads.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Remarkably well informed for an AUSTRALIAN.

Frood

Thank you. I do my best.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Its politics, but this could be big news.  It's been talked about for weeks in the news media. many repubs who have seen it are saying its a bombshell, exposing massive corruption.  the democrats are in full panic mode, trying to get its release stopped and trying to spin the story of whats in it before it goes public.

Will it live up to all the hype?  Tomorrow (Friday Feb 2) they say it will be released.  

We'll see.

I have heard something about a memo, but I don't know what it's about..

Keep us informed Wazzzup as soon as you find out what it's about.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"Its politics, but this could be big news.  It's been talked about for weeks in the news media. many repubs who have seen it are saying its a bombshell, exposing massive corruption.  the democrats are in full panic mode, trying to get its release stopped and trying to spin the story of whats in it before it goes public.

We'll see.

I have heard something about a memo, but I don't know what it's about..

Will do.  Although I think Dinky knows more about it than I do. :laugh:

----------------------------------

Still not released but the scrambling by the dems and the media is hilarious, some examples

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/cnn-analyst-warns-releasing-nunes-memo-are-be-democracy-today/">http://freebeacon.com/national-security ... acy-today/">http://freebeacon.com/national-security/cnn-analyst-warns-releasing-nunes-memo-are-be-democracy-today/

Cory Booker: Releasing the Nunes Memo Could Be 'Treasonous'

https://www.mediaite.com/online/cory-booker-releasing-the-nunes-memo-could-be-treasonous/">https://www.mediaite.com/online/cory-bo ... reasonous/">https://www.mediaite.com/online/cory-booker-releasing-the-nunes-memo-could-be-treasonous/

A message for democrats and other trump haters--

">

Anonymous

Could you imagine if the dementocrats knew of memo that contained dirt on the Trumps instead of biased FBI corruption and the white house tried to block it's release.

I hope this memo exposes this FBI witch hunt.

Anonymous

This is not about the memo that has the dementocrats shitting themselves. But, it's about Trump.

Stay on message. Stay off Twitter rants and keep touting tax cuts and the economic boom. Make it hard for the dementocrats in November.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/there%E2%80%99s-been-a-mysterious-change-in-trumps-demeanor-%E2%80%94-and-no-one-knows-why/ar-BBICfdj?li=AArWeBz&ocid=mailsignout">https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics ... ailsignout">https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/there%E2%80%99s-been-a-mysterious-change-in-trumps-demeanor-%E2%80%94-and-no-one-knows-why/ar-BBICfdj?li=AArWeBz&ocid=mailsignout

There's been a mysterious change in Trump's demeanor — and no one knows why

President Donald Trump has been much more subdued since the "s***hole countries" news cycle.

He has delivered six speeches in the past couple of weeks without stepping on his intended message.

On Twitter, he's been much more restrained.

President Donald Trump has been relatively subdued in recent weeks — and his poll numbers have spiked.

The trend can be traced back to the passing of the news cycle about his "s***hole countries" remark from the middle of last month. In the weeks that followed, he has only posted a handful of acerbic or unnecessary tweets — virtually unprecedented for such a length of time — and delivered a series of speeches that remained on message.

It's very clear that he's cognizant of not stepping on himself and not stepping on his own news cycle'

The improved rating came on the heels of three polls published following Trump's State of the Union address. Both an Economist/YouGov poll and a Monmouth University survey found Trump's approval rating to be 44%, while a right-leaning Rasmussen poll put Trump's approval rating at 45%.

The State of the Union address itself polled well among an audience that was skewed a bit more conservative than the voting populace at large and featured Trump touting his first-year accomplishments in addition to calling for revitalizing US infrastructure and overhauling the immigration system. In addition to that speech, which saw Trump stay firmly on message, the president has delivered five speeches since mid-January that have all remained on point.

They included remarks on tax cuts and the economy at H&K Equipment outside of Pittsburgh, his speech at the March for Life, the address he delivered at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, the swearing in of Alex Azar as Health and Human Services secretary, and his Thursday speech to House and Senate Republicans at their retreat in West Virginia.

"I think he has gotten a lot better at driving a message," a former White House official told Business Insider. "He's always been extremely talented at putting a message out there, but I think he's gotten really good at letting something just stay out."

"It's very clear that he's cognizant of not stepping on himself and not stepping on his own news cycle," they added. "I think that's what we've seen recently where he's left a little bit of room for people to breathe. The State of the Union happened and I think after it, a lot of people were expecting some sort of tweet that would step on that news cycle. That didn't happen."

kiebers

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Gowdy has announced his departure from politics. I think the stuff in the memo tipped him over the edge.

I really hate that. I enjoyed his toughness and ass kicking. Was hoping he would run for president. That would be awesome.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Gowdy has announced his departure from politics. I think the stuff in the memo tipped him over the edge.

I really hate that. I enjoyed his toughness and ass kicking. Was hoping he would run for president. That would be awesome.

He will be missed.

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"I have heard something about a memo, but I don't know what it's about..

In a nutshell - the dossier was used to procure a warrant to surveil - even after it was clear that the document was paid for by the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign.

1. They knew the Dems/Hillary paid for it and didn't tell the judge in getting the warrant.

2. They had fed it to media to spread

3. Then they used the media reports with the FISA court to support their requests for spying.  :001_rolleyes:

"they" being top FBI and DOJ persons
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"In a nutshell - the dossier was used to procure a warrant even after it was clear that the document was paid for by the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign.

1. They knew the Dems/Hillary paid for it and didn't tell the judge in getting the warrant.

2. Then they fed it to media to spread,

3. then the used the media reports with the FISA court to support their requests for spying.

It's mind boggling how corrupt this whole investigation is. Hillary should be in jail without bail pending an investigation, but instead the partisan snakes at the the FBI are investigating Trump. And I believe it's for obstruction now.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I have heard something about a memo, but I don't know what it's about..

In a nutshell - the dossier was used to procure a warrant to surveil - even after it was clear that the document was paid for by the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign.

2. They had fed it to media to spread

3. Then they used the media reports with the FISA court to support their requests for spying.  :001_rolleyes:

that's a good description, or put another way--

Obama (with help from the corrupt partisan FBI and DOJ) used a fake document that Hillary paid for as a pretext to spy on Trump.

This is basically a modern Watergate,  Nixon used a break in to spy on his opponent George McGovern.  and of course eventually nixon was forced to resign because of it.

The question now is- what's going to be done about it?  Trump or someone else should immediately call for a special counsel to investigate the situation,. They can investigate Hillary's email obstruction and her fake charity while they are it it too.  Obviously the FBI cannot be trusted to do it properly.