The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

The Memo

Started by Wazzzup, February 02, 2018, 02:16:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "cc"In a nutshell - the dossier was used to procure a warrant even after it was clear that the document was paid for by the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign.

1. They knew the Dems/Hillary paid for it and didn't tell the judge in getting the warrant.

2. Then they fed it to media to spread,

3. then the used the media reports with the FISA court to support their requests for spying.

"they" being top FBI and DOJ persons

It's mind boggling how corrupt this whole investigation is. Hillary should be in jail without bail pending an investigation, but instead the partisan snakes at the the FBI are investigating Trump. And I believe it's for obstruction now.

Its opposite world.  Black is white and up is down.  The only person in the Trump investigation that there is no evidence they did anything wrong is the only person being investigated, Trump.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "cc"
1. They knew the Dems/Hillary paid for it and didn't tell the judge in getting the warrant.
There may be more areas, but I think this is where  illegality will come in.  By leaving that information out, they intentionally misled a judge.

cc

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "cc"
There may be more areas, but I think this is where  illegality will come in.  By leaving that information out, they intentionally misled a judge.

They did exactly that  .. so desperate that they (including the then head of the FBI and Deputy head of the Justice Dept. and Comey also) committed a felony because they had nothing else to go on, yet "had to" get Trump

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/02/what-is-nunes-fisa-memo-6-things-to-know-about-secret-document.html">Here's how important the Dems/Hillary paid for text was to the entire filthy scenario:

"Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe told the House Intelligence Committee in December 2017 that a surveillance warrant

would not have been sought without the dossier and what it purportedly revealed."
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Its fun to watch, I must admit.

Then I think...how naive must we be to think this does not happen in our countries.

cc

Quote from: "Brick"Then I think...how naive must we be to think this does not happen in our countries.

Good point

cc

Brief Summary:

- Comey was on board for the initial application

- Then FBI Director Andrew McCabe ratified it and later admitted the dossier was used as the justification to secure a FISA warrant on Carter Page

- The FBI knew the DNC and Clinton campaign were behind the dossier–but didn't disclose that knowledge to the FISA court

- "Neither the initial application in October 2016, nor any of the renewals, disclose or reference the role of the DNC, Clinton campaign, or. any party/campaign in funding Steele's efforts, even though the political origins of the Steele dossier were then known to senior and FBI officials."

"The initial FISA application notes Steele was working for a named US. person, but does not name Fusion GPS and principal Glenn Simpson, who was paid by a US. law firm (Perkins Coie) representing the DNC (even though it was known by DOI at the time that political actors were involved with the Steele dossier)."

- The FBI paid Christopher Steele to work on the dossier

"The application does not mention Steele was ultimately working on behalf of – and paid by – the DNC and Clinton campaign, or that the FBI had separately authorized payment to Steele for the same information."

- Top DOJ official Bruce Ohr met with Steele in 2016 and told the FBI the British spy had an anti-Trump bias

- The memo reveals which officials green-lighted surveillance on Carter

The Head Felons:

"As required by statute, a FISA order on an American citizen must be renewed by the FISC every 90 days and each renewal requires a separate finding of probable cause.

"Then-Director James Comey signed three FISA applications in question on behalf of the FBI, and Deputy Director Andrew McCabe signed one. Sally Yates, then-Acting DAG Dana Boente, and DAG Rod Rosenstein each signed one or more FISA applications on behalf of DOJ."

I doubt many "regulars" in the FBI & DOJ feel this way or would act illegally

However, ALL KEY FBI & DOJ O-appointed honchos DID exactly that

Anonymous

I appreciate the summary cc, but since I haven't been following it, I'm not following the summary.

ac_blush

cc

In very short, very top FBI & Justice Department people used material commissioned and purchased jointly by the Dem party & Clinton, from a well known phony source,  to trick a judge into allowing them to spy in order to first affect the election and when that failed they continued to use it to thwart the winner .... all the while DELIBERATELY concealing it's TOTALLY political origin

Then it was used as reason for Mueller's cornball thingy -  premised on the very same cornball false material

If any specific comes to mind, please ask and I'll do my best

Bricktop

cc

Dunno for sure - O really stacked the deck with his (and her) bureaucrats

I do "think" heads are already approaching the chopping block and that this will lead to felony charges .. evidence is there to do so ... and keep in mind, there is much more to come

My inner fear is that 1. this should never have been gotten away with this long ... disconcering

and 2. Trump has not drained the swamp very well ... and especially at top levels ... at least not yet

He's been very quiet on this. That "should" be very disconcerting to Demoncrats .. it indicates careful planning to me .. including possibly

further investigation and / or reports to come

All I have seen is so far is ...  "The White House responded by saying the memo "raises serious concerns about the integrity of decisions made at the highest levels of the Department of Justice and the FBI to use the government's most intrusive surveillance tools against American citizens.""

Bricktop

Does it really tell us what we already know?

Democracy has been perverted in all areas for decades now. It is a failed system that continues to draw us further into the mire of conflict and confrontation against our friends and neighbours.

If the elements of the allegations can be substantiated, it will be the worst case of power abuse in America's history. But it will be far from the only case. Corruption is rampant in a system that rewards it.

cc

Agreed to

Democracy breeds corruption and is slowly dying a hard death because of that .. we see the decay / downward spiral today from so many directions

Also, all democracy gives is "Rule of the Majority" ... one vote more than 1/2 the total rules - there is no fairness in that even if all leaders and agencies were ethical

Even in most parliamentarian systems the end result is the same  "Rule of the Majority" and = often more than 1/2 have ZERO say or power

Of course the slop is further magnified for dictatorships

The only way all could be taken care of fairly is with a "Benevolent Dictator" who takes "all" people into consideration

I have been awaiting the call 24 / 7 and of course will accept and leap into action immediately when my people call

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Agreed to

Democracy breeds corruption and is slowly dying a hard death because of that .. we see the decay / downward spiral today from so many directions

Also, all democracy gives is "Rule of the Majority" ... one vote more than 1/2 the total rules - there is no fairness in that even if all leaders and agencies were ethical

Even in most parliamentarian systems the end result is the same  "Rule of the Majority" and = often more than 1/2 have ZERO say or power

Of course the slop is further magnified for dictatorships

The only way all could be taken care of fairly is with a "Benevolent Dictator" who takes "all" people into consideration

I have been awaiting the call 24 / 7 and of course will accept and leap into action immediately when my people call

Hello cc, will you please save us from plunder.

:laugh:

cc

Of course. You understand that I cannot have it appear that I'm favoring special friends

however ....... :wink:

Anonymous

So the FBI lied to a judge to get a warrant to spy on Trump  and the Democrats tried to block that minor detail. :crazy: