Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Trudeau finally grows balls...

Started by Angry White Male, February 03, 2018, 02:25:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "cc"Sorry - his testicles have yet to drop, let alone grow .... but he did fool you Mel

He doesn't fool me, as I purposely used the term "maybe"...  Obviously time will tell, whether the excavator bucket starts digging a hole for the pipe, or not!

It's will not be built before the next federal election and Justine needs to be held accountable for that.

Angry White Male

That's why I posted this!  If he has the balls to force that pipe into the ground, NOW, I will be amazed.

If he doesn't?  Then just another puppet-head politician talking the talk, but not walking the walk.  It's not like he's the first politician to tell everyone what they want to hear!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Shen Li"Look at how fucking white that room is. White people love trees, but hate people.

It's Nanaimo, which is mainly White, with a few useless Injuns around, for 'good measure'...

Who exactly do you expect to see there?

EDIT:  I checked the demographics of Nanaimo, Shen.  1.8% Chinese.  Nanaimo AIN'T like Van or Calgary.  It's still pretty fucking White.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"That's why I posted this!  If he has the balls to force that pipe into the ground, NOW, I will be amazed.

If he doesn't?  Then just another puppet-head politician talking the talk, but not walking the walk.  It's not like he's the first politician to tell everyone what they want to hear!

I work in the old and gas industry. Even if Justine tried to speed it up, shovels will not go into the ground right away. And it will not be built in 2019 as Kinder Morgan had hoped.

Each delay leaves companies that will be be keeping the pipeline filled wavering in their commitment to the project. Kinder Morgan isn't going to spend money unless they have assurances suppliers are on side. Suppliers won't continue to commit unless they are sure the damned thing will get built or even make economic sense when they have a reliable partner South of the border to invest in.

I don't even think even the Enbridge Line 3 expansion which Justine's government also approved will be built before the next federal election. Canada is falling behind economically.

Angry White Male

It's no wonder investors simply take their money to other countries, when Canada offers nothing but years of red tape.

These left wing bozos and useless Injuns would probably change their tunes right quick, if their welfare cheques were cut off due to insufficient funds!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"That's why I posted this!  If he has the balls to force that pipe into the ground, NOW, I will be amazed.

I work in the old and gas industry. Even if Justine tried to speed it up, shovels will not go into the ground right away. And it will not be built in 2019 as Kinder Morgan had hoped.

Each delay leaves companies that will be be keeping the pipeline filled wavering in their commitment to the project. Kinder Morgan isn't going to spend money unless they have assurances suppliers are on side. Suppliers won't continue to commit unless they are sure the damned thing will get built or even make economic sense when they have a reliable partner South of the border to invest in.

I don't even think even the Enbridge Line 3 expansion which Justine's government also approved will be built before the next federal election. Canada is falling behind economically.

I remember when Harper was talking about Canada being an energy super power like the US is becoming. Thanks True Dope, prosperity is overrated.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Herman"

I remember when Harper was talking about Canada being an energy super power like the US is becoming. Thanks True Dope, prosperity is overrated.

Does anyone believe Justin cares about the middle class when nearly everything he does harm to us. Watch what Trump does Justin and do it. Companies here are not giving tax windfall bonuses to employees.