Replies: 10409
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:23:53 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

I'm really bored with food...

Started by Berry Sweet, February 06, 2018, 02:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

I'll let you off the hook for that since I'm a mad Rik Mayall fan.
Blahhhhhh...

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Bricktop"Vary your diet a bit. I often add Snickers, Reeces Pieces, Milky Ways and Tim Tams to my regular intake.

Yuck.  I'm not a candy fan.  Once in a blue moon I'll have a craving but I'll pass....I have had my eye on pistachio pudding this week...

Bricktop

See, that's where you're going wrong...

Put a Mars Bar in your mouth and close your eyes...its like giving Justin Bieber a blow job. Or so I'm told...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"So it's from the salmon family?  I eat salmon occasionally but don't eat fish much anymore cause of the nasty waters or places the fish come from.  I'm getting really leery with meat and have made a cut back.  

I need and want some different delicious vegetable...something I can bake it in and yum it up...

I caught them myself. A nice tasting fish, similar to lakers.

Nice.  I've never been fishing but Lo wants to go...I have no idea about rods n stuff...where to fish?? I'm not fishing in pokey water...gross!

You will not get char or walleye where you live. That's a shame because they are both so frickin good.

Blazor

Ooh!  Caribbean sounds good!  Mango chicken!  Or anything with pineapple...I'm the only one here who likes pineapple, besides the birds.

Now you're talkin'! I love pineapple. I like to skewer shrimp and pineapple, brush them with a sweet and sour glaze and grill them. With some rice and an egg roll lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Put a Mars Bar in your mouth and close your eyes...its like giving Justin Bieber a blow job. Or so I'm told...

I seriously laughed out loud  :MG_216:  :roll:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

I'm thinking I would like to make goat curry.

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"I'm thinking I would like to make goat curry.

Goat Masala or Handi Gosht is always nice.
Blahhhhhh...

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Herman"
You will not get char or walleye where you live. That's a shame because they are both so frickin good.

I believe it.  I don't think it's worth fishing here.  I know some people who go to the Fraser river....fuckin gross!!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Blazor"

Ooh!  Caribbean sounds good!  Mango chicken!  Or anything with pineapple...I'm the only one here who likes pineapple, besides the birds.

Now you're talkin'! I love pineapple. I like to skewer shrimp and pineapple, brush them with a sweet and sour glaze and grill them. With some rice and an egg roll lol.

Yeah I think that sparked some interest in me...I'm feeling citrusy stuff....lime and oranges too!!

Berry Sweet

Nay to the beiber bar...both yuck...

Bricktop

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Bricktop"Last time I try to help...

:sneaky2:

If you ever get constipated, cut up a dozen ghost peppers and pop them in your butt....should clean you right out! Wash off with hot sauce and rinse with alcohol.  You'll thank me later.   :6:

cc

Just out of the blue baked  pork chops covered in Dijon, sauerkraut & herbs  and they were pretty good
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Just out of the blue baked  pork chops covered in Dijon, sauerkraut & herbs  and they were pretty good

My husband likes pork chops, but I never used Dijon and sauerkraut....usually a mushroom sauce.