The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Some Big Overgrown Negroes?

Started by Angry White Male, February 11, 2018, 08:56:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

You were commenting on a country you don't know.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"You were commenting on a country you don't know.

Was your husband wearing a combat vest when he visited there?

Why do the nigerians need to order a white electrician to their country?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

Because the operating company ordered the specialty top drive from his oilfield service company..

He was sent there to do the install and train on the new equipment..

Have you never worked before Odinson?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Because the operating company ordered the specialty top drive from his oilfield service company..

Of course he's never worked. Hence the stupid question.

Anonymous

It's heart day and little unemployed oddstain is with us instead of his significant other. Imagine that. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
It's heart day and little unemployed oddstain is with us instead of his significant other. Imagine that. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

What are you talking about. He is with his right hand.  :laugh3:

Odinson

Sweet irony.  

You are married.. I´m not..

Anonymous

Sweet irony.  

You are married.. I´m not..

She's right Odinson..

Shen Li dropped in for two minutes and you have been begging for attention all day on these forums as usual.

Odinson

Anyhow valentines day is just another day in here..

Odinson

Its not only that..

Western construction companies hold all the contracts in there.

That goes for all of middle-east and africa.

They just dont have the skill to change a lightbulp.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Anyhow valentines day is just another day in here..

For lonely people like you it is, I believe that.

Anonymous

I was offered an overseas position in Nigeria. I can tell you how projects proceed is not how some ignorant little attention starved unemployed uneducated alcoholic bum thinks it works.

The state owned oil company is in charge of everything. For new facilities they subcontract out to private international oil companies. They in turn find international construction and service contractors. Senior positions are allowed to be foreigners for a specified length of time until suitable local candidates can be found. Not really much different than Canada bringing in Nigerian engineers and geologists.

Now that I've explained the obvious, can we restrict little oddstain's mindless chatter to the kiddie table please?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I was offered an overseas position in Nigeria. I can tell you how projects proceed is not how some ignorant little attention starved unemployed uneducated alcoholic bum thinks it works.

The state owned oil company is in charge of everything. For new facilities they subcontract out to private international oil companies. They in turn find international construction and service contractors. Senior positions are allowed to be foreigners for a specified length of time until suitable local candidates can be found. Not really much different than Canada bringing in Nigerian engineers and geologists.

Now that I've explained the obvious, can we restrict little oddstain's mindless chatter to the kiddie table please?

I know this because unlike Odinson, my husband not only works  but has worked overseas.

Anonymous

Odinson's only contribution to any discussion(if you can call it that) is as a distraction. But, in this case it's not entirely his fault. This thread is RR worthy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Odinson's only contribution to any discussion(if you can call it that) is as a distraction. But, in this case it's not entirely his fault. This thread is RR worthy.

I agree Seoul.