Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Where were you 21 years ago today?

Started by Superchecker, February 12, 2018, 05:59:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Bricktop

Quote from: "Superchecker"21 years ago today, in isle #2 at Safeway, I got down on one knee, and proposed to the woman I love. She said YES!, and we were wed later that Summer! :yahoo:

OK...I have to ask...

Why a supermarket?

Hardly a romantic location in which to pop the question?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Superchecker"21 years ago today, in isle #2 at Safeway, I got down on one knee, and proposed to the woman I love. She said YES!, and we were wed later that Summer! :yahoo:

OK...I have to ask...

Why a supermarket?

Hardly a romantic location in which to pop the question?

Superchecker likes shopping.

:laugh:

Bricktop

And getting married.

But combining the two?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"And getting married.

But combining the two?

I'm sure Superchecker has a reason why he chose Safeway to pop the question and I look forward to reading it.

Anonymous

I was in grade 7. My teacher said I was sweeter than fucking sugar.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I was in grade 7. My teacher said I was sweeter than fucking sugar.

On your report card?

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I was in grade 7. My teacher said I was sweeter than fucking sugar.

On your report card?

She must have got a S+
Blahhhhhh...

Superchecker

But combining the two?

I'm sure Superchecker has a reason why he chose Safeway to pop the question and I look forward to reading it.

I was originally waiting for Valentines Day to propose, but something came over me in Safeway/in the moment, I just had to do it there and then!
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"

But combining the two?

I was originally waiting for Valentines Day to propose, but something came over me in Safeway/in the moment, I just had to do it there and then!

It must have been the extra airmiles that day Superchecker.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"

But combining the two?

You  are a spontaneous guy SC.

Berry Sweet

I was in rebel mode....I think I may have dropped out of my gr.12 that year and was working and partying...one more year before I moved out to the koots.

Angry White Male

Berry Sweet

Angry White Male

Lots of construction there now.  Worked a couple jobs there recently.  Cannot fucking keep up...