Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Trudeau has no business interfering with the verdict in the Colten Boushie case

Started by Anonymous, February 13, 2018, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"It bothers me.  He's Canadian, act like one.  Don't have to dress up as every other culture and kiss ass.

Even the East Indians are telling him to cut it out...

When you are being 'too Roman' for even Rome, it's time to cut out the cultural ass-kissing, Justin, and just wear normal Western fucking clothes.

Fucking politicians will easily sink to the levels of the low...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"It bothers me.  He's Canadian, act like one.  Don't have to dress up as every other culture and kiss ass.

Even the East Indians are telling him to cut it out...

When you are being 'too Roman' for even Rome, it's time to cut out the cultural ass-kissing, Justin, and just wear normal Western fucking clothes.

Fucking politicians will easily sink to the levels of the low...

This is the first time I've ever seen our pm mocked on a foreign trip.

Angry White Male

When you try TOO HARD to please everybody, you end up pleasing no one.  I hope Justin has learned this...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"When you try TOO HARD to please everybody, you end up pleasing no one.  I hope Justin has learned this...

I doubt it....remember peoplekind.

Angry White Male

He said he was joking.

He's not that dumb, but he's really trying too hard to please the ultra-left, the minorities, and the LGBTQUSTYSDOPWBNW community...  TOO hard!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"He said he was joking.

He's not that dumb, but he's really trying too hard to please the ultra-left, the minorities, and the LGBTQUSTYSDOPWBNW community...  TOO hard!

After he was pilloried.

Lance Leftardashian

That poor native boy was killed in such a horrible fashion. His family must be still ini mourning.
I care, you pay

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"That poor native boy was killed in such a horrible fashion. His family must be still ini mourning.

Your posts suck.   You're a pathetic attempt at being a troll.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"That poor native boy was killed in such a horrible fashion. His family must be still ini mourning.

Your posts suck.   You're a pathetic attempt at being a troll.

Joak does suck.

Wazzzup

This is a good life lesson.  Tell young native adults (or any young adults) not to get drunk and drive onto other people's property and vandalise and steal and they'll probably live longer.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

This is a good life lesson.  Tell young native adults (or any young adults) not to get drunk and drive onto other people's property and vandalise and steal and they'll probably live longer.

Would Gerald Stanley have been charged if this happened in the USA?

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"

No doubt he would have been.  Although different states vary on property rights and use of deadly force.

But I bet your kids wouldn't go get drunk, trespass on peoples property, and vandalize and steal from them.  Mine wouldn't either, (at least they better not and if they do they better get ready for hell to rain down on them.)

Natives need to look at themeslves as well in all this, and how they are raising their kids, not just say they were victimized and call it a day.

Anonymous

No doubt he would have been.  Although different states vary on property rights and use of deadly force.

But I bet your kids wouldn't go get drunk, trespass on peoples property, and vandalize and steal from them.  Mine wouldn't either, (at least they better not and if they do they better get ready for hell to rain down on them.)

Natives need to look at themeslves as well in all this, and how they are raising their kids, not just say they were victimized and call it a day.

Don't hold your breath brother.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Herman"

Don't hold your breath brother.

Yeah that'll happen the day when blacks in America do the same thing.

https://imgbb.com/">

Berry Sweet

They really need to address their issues.  They never will.  It's always easier for them to point at others for blame, scream racism and damand money.

I'm beginning to see the Natives as a hopeless case.