Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

It is now complete...

Started by Angry White Male, February 14, 2018, 11:43:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Genuine Japanese swords are not cheap!  That's one thing I never got into...  Sword collecting.

It is expensive I know that. My uncle is half Japanese and started collecting cultural items when he got into his heritage starting in his early forties.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"The Wop knife is now complete.  Business end has arrived.

I know you showed some interest, Seoul, so I shall post the results now...

http://i64.tinypic.com/3097uw7.jpg">

http://i65.tinypic.com/ossr6e.jpg">

She is a beauty.

Angry White Male

It's smoother than silk, and the blade locks open perfectly, since the spring is matched to its weight!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

They ship to Australia also.  Hit me up with a PM if you're interested to know more.

Do you not pay attention?

Have I ever come across as a weapons collector?

Angry White Male

I know you dislike weapons.  Did you know that my Wustof steak knives are more deadly and dangerous than a flick?

Angry White Male

Brick, explain this to me...

One is a prohibited weapon, with possession punishable under the Criminal Code.  The other is a must-have for every single kitchen in the entire fucking world!  The common steak knife.

Explain to me the difference...

http://i63.tinypic.com/2n695w5.jpg">

Bricktop

As you wish.

If you carry EITHER in a public place without a lawful excuse, you commit a crime.

Thus, if you are a chef on the way to work, you may carry your tools of trade. You have a lawful excuse.

There is no lawful excuse for a knife with a concealed blade. None. It is, by definition and at law, an offensive weapon, and if found in your POSSESSION (not necessarily carrying it) you are committing an offence.

Next time you need a lesson in law, ring a solicitor. No more freebies.

Angry White Male

No.  Here I can lawfully carry the bottom one.  Either open carry, or concealed.  My Swiss army knife (have one in my pocket daily for the last 20 years), has a 'concealed' blade also, until I extend it.

The exception would be the Liquor Control Act, meaning no knives in bars unless work related, but I've never heard of any cases tried under that legislation.

Pretty relaxed here with knife laws, all things considered.  Walking around with a Samurai would probably get you hassled, but not many people would do that anyhow.

A knife is meant to cut, and I cut things all day, both professionally and personally.  Whether it's to open a letter, or to splice a wire on my old Kenworth...  We can carry knives, and we do.

Angry White Male

So back to my question...  What makes the top knife illegal, and the bottom knife commonplace in every single household around the world?

The answer?  Nothing but fucking stupidity, plain and simple.

Bricktop

What part of my explanation did you not follow?

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"What part of my explanation did you not follow?

The part where you failed to admire my Wop knife for the sexiness it displays...

You are free to leave the witness stand now.  Your credibility is in question, and the Crown seeks to have your statements withdrawn.

Blazor

Its very sexy Angry lol  ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

realgrimm

I'm a huge knife guy.. looks pretty, not my thang I do like switchblades, just not that color unless thats ivory if thats the case why did they use rivets and not screws to mount it..IDK novice about restorations .. but thats not a flick knife but just as illegal to carry do to the spring..Flick knives require centrifugal force

Blazor

Quote from: "realgrimm"I'm a huge knife guy..

My grandfather was too. When my dad passed away I was handed down the knife case that was his that he had built himself. My dads brothers and sisters picked over it some when grandad died though. Still has some nice ones. But there is also a lot of old belt buckles in the lower drawers of the case. The lower drawers only open if the top lid is opened and 2 rods are removed.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Odinson

My primary knife is a laplander knife with a 210mm long blade..

I have a lot of different hunting knives..