Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

It is now complete...

Started by Angry White Male, February 14, 2018, 11:43:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

realgrimm

Most of my knives have been confiscated , I liked my boot knife had a clip to hook to the side and because I wore Doc Martens I could re-enforce it with my laces and because it was not concealed and smaller then palm size(5-6 inches) safe to carry.. also loved learning how to throw them..good times

Odinson

using a knife in combat requires a lot of skill.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"My primary knife is a laplander knife with a 210mm long blade..

I have a lot of different hunting knives..

Fuck off and die you effeminate lying little turd. Since you don't want a life, go back and hump the leg of the only chick on the webz who will respond to your attention whoring.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"My primary knife is a laplander knife with a 210mm long blade..

I have a lot of different hunting knives..

Fuck off and die you effeminate lying little turd. Since you don't want a life, go back and hump the leg of the only chick on the webz who will respond to your attention whoring.

I should just calm down..

I should Ignore you... Otherwise the stress is gonna give me a heart attack.

I have never had a gym membership or jogged in my entire life.

Anonymous

You really don't need to respond Odinson.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"You really don't need to respond Odinson.

Maybe Mel can test out his new toy on the lying little candyass fake finn cocksucker.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"You really don't need to respond Odinson.

Maybe Mel can test out his new toy on the lying little candyass fake finn cocksucker.

Careful with that please.

Anonymous

Odinson is as thin skinned as Twenty Dollars..

He doesn't need to respond with kindergarten level retaliation when someone calls out his churlish trolling.

realgrimm

Mel would kick Odies ass everyone knows that..

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"Mel would kick Odies ass everyone knows that..

Fash would kick little oddstain's ass, everyone knows that.

Seriously though, I have fucking had it with that asshole. It's like 2 in the morning where he lives and he's on three or four North American forums at the same time because he doesn't have anyone in his shithole country to talk to. He can't contribute to  discussions like this because he doesn't have the money for anything other than cheap vodka, but he still spams the thread anyway. He can't talk about work because he has never has done that either, but still spams threads about work anyway. He can't contribute to relationship threads because he's never been in one, but he spams threads about them anyway.

Little baby oddstain should team up with Joe, Edward and Total Dumbass for a Revenge of the Nerds Reunion tour.

realgrimm

https://media1.tenor.com/images/9543655e42222c2ba2eea8da45e328bc/tenor.gif?itemid=5943310">

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"Mel would kick Odies ass everyone knows that..

Fash would kick little oddstain's ass, everyone knows that.

Seriously though, I have fucking had it with that asshole. It's like 2 in the morning where he lives and he's on three or four North American forums at the same time because he doesn't have anyone in his shithole country to talk to. He can't contribute to  discussions like this because he doesn't have the money for anything other than cheap vodka, but he still spams the thread anyway. He can't talk about work because he has never has done that either, but still spams threads about work anyway. He can't contribute to relationship threads because he's never been in one, but he spams threads about them anyway.

Little baby oddstain should team up with Joe, Edward and Total Dumbass for a Revenge of the Nerds Reunion tour.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7WW5AFXiidUZsrZ5UHe0f8HbycqUp0Bpxc8utLp1jJIjl80x10Q">

Angry White Male

Quote from: "realgrimm"https://media1.tenor.com/images/9543655e42222c2ba2eea8da45e328bc/tenor.gif?itemid=5943310">

Chum Li was triggered big-time by Odie, and this thread!

What the fuck?

Normally I wouldn't give a fuck about Chum Li, but she was just on the sister site bitching about me there with the Admin!  And I haven't been able to post there properly for over a year!

Chum Li?  Get some personal control over your actions in life!

Angry White Male

See how the Chinks stick together here?

Us fucking honkies better learn how to stick together also, or else!

Frood

Quote from: "Angry White Male"See how the Chinks stick together here?

Us fucking honkies better learn how to stick together also, or else!

:001_rolleyes:

It's us honkies and Asians who are all about order still. So many other cultures aren't, generally speaking. Fash and others here are proof of that.

Don't try to stir that kind of crap. It will fail.
Blahhhhhh...