The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

It is now complete...

Started by Angry White Male, February 14, 2018, 11:43:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

No!  I know how that Chink treated this Honkey in the past!

This Honkey has a good memory!

Frood

Quote from: "Angry White Male"No!  I know how that Chink treated this Honkey in the past!

This Honkey has a good memory!

Don't be a racist. She probably has a higher IQ than you.
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"Odinson is as thin skinned as Twenty Dollars..

He doesn't need to respond with kindergarten level retaliation when someone calls out his churlish trolling.

No harm intended.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "realgrimm"Mel would kick Odies ass everyone knows that..

Fash would kick little oddstain's ass, everyone knows that.

Seriously though, I have fucking had it with that asshole. It's like 2 in the morning where he lives and he's on three or four North American forums at the same time because he doesn't have anyone in his shithole country to talk to. He can't contribute to  discussions like this because he doesn't have the money for anything other than cheap vodka, but he still spams the thread anyway. He can't talk about work because he has never has done that either, but still spams threads about work anyway. He can't contribute to relationship threads because he's never been in one, but he spams threads about them anyway.

Little baby oddstain should team up with Joe, Edward and Total Dumbass for a Revenge of the Nerds Reunion tour.

I dont have the money for a knife.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "realgrimm"Mel would kick Odies ass everyone knows that..

Fash would kick little oddstain's ass, everyone knows that.

Seriously though, I have fucking had it with that asshole. It's like 2 in the morning where he lives and he's on three or four North American forums at the same time because he doesn't have anyone in his shithole country to talk to. He can't contribute to  discussions like this because he doesn't have the money for anything other than cheap vodka, but he still spams the thread anyway. He can't talk about work because he has never has done that either, but still spams threads about work anyway. He can't contribute to relationship threads because he's never been in one, but he spams threads about them anyway.

Little baby oddstain should team up with Joe, Edward and Total Dumbass for a Revenge of the Nerds Reunion tour.

I dont have the money for a knife.

I know  you don't Odinson..

How could you, you are on these forums everyday  until two  or three in the morning..

But, I asked you to stop spamming up good threads.

Anonymous

Fash,

Great another thead that fucking attention whoring middle aged waste of skin oddstain shits up.  ac_boring

Anonymous

This thread started about a switch blade and is now about Odinson and Mel talking about their problems again.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "seoulbro"This thread started about a switch blade and is now about Odinson and Mel talking about their problems again.

This thread was started about a switch blade, and the Asian members here, including Fash and Shen, turned it into a shit show.

I don't whine and complain about that, as I know that's how things go here, even though this is my fucking thread!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "seoulbro"This thread started about a switch blade and is now about Odinson and Mel talking about their problems again.

This thread was started about a switch blade, and the Asian members here, including Fash and Shen, turned it into a shit show.

I don't whine and complain about that, as I know that's how things go here, even though this is my fucking thread!

Remember this Mel?

Chum Li, but she was just on the sister site bitching about me there with the Admin! And I haven't been able to post there properly for over a year!

Just because you whine the most doesn't mean others can't complain from time to time too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Remember this Mel?

Chum Li, but she was just on the sister site bitching about me there with the Admin! And I haven't been able to post there properly for over a year!

Just because you whine the most doesn't mean others can't complain from time to time too.

Alcohol turns Mel into a sobbing mess of a little girl. Somebody took the head off of Melvina's dolly. What an effeminate turd. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Remember this Mel?

Alcohol turns Mel into a sobbing mess of a little girl. Somebody took the head off of Melvina's dolly. What an effeminate turd. ac_toofunny

I see Mel turned the tear faucet on full blast last night.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"Just because you whine the most doesn't mean others can't complain from time to time too.

I like how you justify this...  Smooth and detracting!

However, you know I like you!   ac_wub