Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

I Can't Believe I've Been On Forums All Day Long Again

Started by Anonymous, February 16, 2018, 12:25:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Angry White Male

Quote from: "seoulbro"He used to say he has black triplets.

What makes you think he doesn't?

He has long been called out as a race-traitor...

Frood

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"There are other alternatives to milk too.   I'd like to in a day in the future see animal products as a thing of the past.  Meat, milk, eggs, cheese should be considered a delicacy and only eaten on special occasions.  These products are making people sick and the abuse and slaughter behind the scenes are really disturbing not to,mention horrible on the environment.

Wow, I'm so glad I'm not your child.  :oeudC:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "seoulbro"He used to say he has black triplets.

What makes you think he doesn't?

He has long been called out as a race-traitor...

For fuck sakes, I lied. I lied about having a black girlfriend too. That is what I do. I am not on these forums all day long for meaningful discussion. I am here for my own amusement. ac_biggrin

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"There are other alternatives to milk too.   I'd like to in a day in the future see animal products as a thing of the past.  Meat, milk, eggs, cheese should be considered a delicacy and only eaten on special occasions.  These products are making people sick and the abuse and slaughter behind the scenes are really disturbing not to,mention horrible on the environment.

I don't tell anyone what they should or should not eat..

With seven and a half billion people on the planet saying no to mass production is not an option.

Yeah...but meat should be phased out in the next 10 years.  We need to fund an alternative diet.  Same with big oil...we need to change our ways of life.

Have you ever looked into the dairy industry Fash?  Or even what really happens on mass production farms and slaughter houses?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Why? Cause you don't want to eat your veggies?

I still cook meat for my child...but I'm cutting back on her too..she can't seem to stomach meat much anymore....I find when she eats meat  she g gets upset stomach and pains...

Frood

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

I still cook meat for my child...but I'm cutting back on her too..she can't seem to stomach meat much anymore....I find when she eats meat  she g gets upset stomach and pains...

She's replicating your illness.
Blahhhhhh...

Berry Sweet

What illness?  Now wanting to make good food choices is an illness?

Blazor

When you say meat, do you mean red meat? I dont have much of a stomach for it either, its all the hormones and crap they put in the cows. Plus they are more fatty these days, so more grease.

"If it dont swim, fly, or come from the ground, dont eat it", that was my dad's motto, though it didnt last long and he went back to eating steak and stuff lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

When you say meat, do you mean red meat? I dont have much of a stomach for it either, its all the hormones and crap they put in the cows. Plus they are more fatty these days, so more grease.

"If it dont swim, fly, or come from the ground, dont eat it", that was my dad's motto, though it didnt last long and he went back to eating steak and stuff lol.

I love my red meat, especially venison, elk and moose.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"

Now venison is a different story than cow! Its all natural and lean, my favorite! I havent had elk or moose yet, but would gladly try it.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Herman"

Now venison is a different story than cow! Its all natural and lean, my favorite! I havent had elk or moose yet, but would gladly try it.

I have organic beef cattle on my farm.

Anonymous

I kill moose with my bare hands and feed it to my East Indian quadruplets.

Frood

Your bias against flesh is a mental illness. Please don't foster it in your children. They've got enough to deal with.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Your bias against flesh is a mental illness. Please don't foster it in your children. They've got enough to deal with.

Pretty harsh Dinky. I have posted with Berry for quite a few years now. Sure we don't agree on everything including the consumption of meat. But, she is one of the saner posters on either forum.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview