The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The Racial Absurdity Thread

Started by Wazzzup, March 03, 2018, 01:27:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Love how he and his wife have been living quite well instead of redistributing most of their incomes and properties to those who need it most.

He only wants to share other's assets with everybody.
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "caskur"It's pretty bad.

I think society has given up hope they'll be anything more than sub-human.

My brother will never give up on anyone.

He probably keeps a lot of stuff from you.

Yes, he does..

My mother and I stopped asking him work related questions because he quickly changes the topic.

When I was a cadet, it was a rule that we were not suppose to talk about what we saw and such.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Yes, he does..

My mother and I stopped asking him work related questions because he quickly changes the topic.

When I was a cadet, it was a rule that we were not suppose to talk about what we saw and such.

He can't comment on ongoing investigations, I know that..

Maybe he can't comment on anything he sees.

caskur

Quote from: "Blazor"

Yes, he does..

Which is bloody stupid.... secret service keeps the crimes continuing just like the cover-ups on paedophile priests for centuries ...

And who does it serve?

anyway, I've known for YEARS about the abos and what they do because a friend worked at Alice Springs as an ambulance driver and told me EVERYTHING... and I'm bound by no phony secret squirrel ceremonies.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Wazzzup

Maybe its just me but I found this quite entertaining--

The exchange was posted to Twitter by Webb on Tuesday afternoon. He is heard in the interview saying, "I've chosen to cross different parts of the media world, done the work so that I'm qualified to be in each one; I never considered my color the issue; I considered my qualifications the issue."

Martin responds: "Well, David, that's a whole other long conversation about white privilege, the things that you have the privilege of doing, that people of color don't have the privilege of."

"How do I have the privilege of white privilege?" Webb asks.

"David, by virtue of being a white male you have white privilege. This whole long conversation, I don't have time to get into — "

Webb then interrupts her to let her know he's a black man, causing Martin to take a pause.

"You see, you went to white privilege; this is the falsehood in this," Webb replies. "You went immediately with an assumption. Your people, obviously, or you didn't look.

Martin apologizes repeatedly for her false accusation, adding that "her people" gave her the wrong information.[/quote]

If she had just judged his arguments based on merit alone and left skin color out of it she wouldn't have trapped herself.  But This is the perfect illustration of what the left does now.  They have abandoned Martin Luther King Jr's dream of judging people by their character and actions and opted instead for seeing people primarily as members of racial and gender groups.

Odinson

If the leftie shitheads love diversity so much, why cant they travel like normal people?

Planet Earth is diverse...

And what makes it diverse is the fact that there are these different things in different places..

Bringing every culture to same place destroys the original culture of said place.

Anonymous

Too frickin funny Wazzzup. Damn, I would like to have been there and seen the look on the progtard's face when he white shaming and blaming backfired. ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Maybe its just me but I found this quite entertaining--

The exchange was posted to Twitter by Webb on Tuesday afternoon. He is heard in the interview saying, "I've chosen to cross different parts of the media world, done the work so that I'm qualified to be in each one; I never considered my color the issue; I considered my qualifications the issue."

Martin responds: "Well, David, that's a whole other long conversation about white privilege, the things that you have the privilege of doing, that people of color don't have the privilege of."

"How do I have the privilege of white privilege?" Webb asks.

"David, by virtue of being a white male you have white privilege. This whole long conversation, I don't have time to get into — "

Webb then interrupts her to let her know he's a black man, causing Martin to take a pause.

"You see, you went to white privilege; this is the falsehood in this," Webb replies. "You went immediately with an assumption. Your people, obviously, or you didn't look.

Martin apologizes repeatedly for her false accusation, adding that "her people" gave her the wrong information.

If she had just judged his arguments based on merit alone and left skin color out of it she wouldn't have trapped herself.  But This is the perfect illustration of what the left does now.  They have abandoned Martin Luther King Jr's dream of judging people by their character and actions and opted instead for seeing people primarily as members of racial and gender groups.[/quote]
If that isn't proof of fallacy of Matin's argument nothing is.

Odinson

Here is a groid vs the more preferable minority..

The groid says that asians were uplifted to some model citizen category.

The asians uplifted themselves by not being lazy, drug-selling violent thugs.

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Here is a groid vs the more preferable minority..

The groid says that asians were uplifted to some model citizen category.

The asians uplifted themselves by not being lazy, drug-selling violent thugs.

">

i'll have to watch it later.

Wazzzup

Trump slams 'evil' media for coverage of smiling teen, Native American

https://nypost.com/2019/01/22/trump-slams-evil-media-for-coverage-of-smiling-teen-native-american/">https://nypost.com/2019/01/22/trump-sla ... -american/">https://nypost.com/2019/01/22/trump-slams-evil-media-for-coverage-of-smiling-teen-native-american/

The somewhat short version of the story is-- white male catholic high school kids with MAGA hats on were visiting the Lincoln Memorial in Washington DC.  They were called f*gs and crackers and other racist names by adults from a black hate group (the "black hebrew israelites").  Then as they were waiting for a bus next to the steps, a native american activist group pushed through the crowd to get right in next to them and said "Europeans go back to Europe" and then banged on drums and sang right in their faces.  But because one white kid sat there and "smirked" while a drum was banged in his face the white male high school students were deemed to be dissing a poor native American man.

This is a story that really shows so many of the things wrong with the American left and their media.

-The racial absurdity aspect-White males are bad racists, minorities are victims no matter what the scenario.

-Fake News-The fake news media got it all wrong jumping to conclusions, although a few have walked it back many are still putting out disinformation.

-The Leftist Mob Mentality-The SJW bully mob, including some celebs, threatened and berated the Catholic school kids all over social media.

-Social media double standards- Twitter, which constantly takes down anything they don't like that someone on the right says, have allowed tweets with threats of violence toward the teens to stay up.

For more details see this vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGiVylLJeJQ&feature=youtu.be&t=177">
... u.be&t=177">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGiVylLJeJQ&feature=youtu.be&t=177

Anonymous

Wazzzup, I confess I never saw the video, but the ladies at work were talking about the disrespectful young men,..

I should've known the Covington Catholic kids story was typical fake American news.

:negative:

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"Wazzzup, I confess I never saw the video, but the ladies at work were talking about the disrespectful young men,..

I should've known the Covington Catholic kids story was typical fake American news.

Unfortunately that's how it often works-- the heavily biased news media reports something and gets it wrong. But because people out there are fed this slanted view they jump to the same conclusions the media jumped to,  but when it gets debunked the people never see that.

People are often blinded by the racial angle too. I find it useful to take the races and reverse them. If a group of white catholic kids pushed through a crowd to sing and pound drums in a the faces of native Americans waiting for their bus, who would the leftist media proclaim to be the bad guys? I think its pretty obvious.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Wazzzup, I confess I never saw the video, but the ladies at work were talking about the disrespectful young men,..

Unfortunately that's how it often works-- the heavily biased news media reports something and gets it wrong. But because people out there are fed this slanted view they jump to the same conclusions the media jumped to,  but when it gets debunked the people never see that.

Get it wrong means they made an honest mistake..

This is deliberate misinformation.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

Get it wrong means they made an honest mistake..

This is deliberate misinformation.
These are the two main lies most of the media ran with.  they took the native American man's word, they never interviewd the other side, they never verified his statement,  they never even checked video.

The (native american) man, Nathan Phillips, told two different versions of what happened.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/21/opinion/covington-march-for-life.html">https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/21/opin ... -life.html">https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/21/opinion/covington-march-for-life.html

Quote1. (The native American man) told The Washington Post that he was singing a traditional song when the teenagers swarmed around him, some chanting, "Build that wall, build that wall." He decided the right thing to do was to get away. "I've got to find myself an exit out of this situation."

this is a ridiculous lie, the video shows he and his group pushed their way into the the crowd to get to the students.   No one can be heard saying "build that wall" however one of the native American activists said "Europeans go home to Europe" clearly audible on the video.  No one did anything threatening to this man, they just stood there, he never had to flee, he was never in any danger.  

Quote2.(the native american man) told The Detroit Free Press that the incident started when the boys started attacking four African-Americans. So he decided to intervene. "There was that moment when I realized I've put myself between beast and prey. These young men were beastly and these old black individuals was their prey."

The Black men were from a known hate group the "Black Hebrew Israelites" (even the leftist SPLC classifies them as such)  they were calling the boys "f*gs" and "crackers" among other things.   This can be heard on video.

While some media have walked it back somewhat.  Many are still running the same stories.  And some are trying to find other means to smear the school as "racist." it's disgusting fake news with a nasty racial political agenda, but sadly, that is what our media has become.