The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

The Racial Absurdity Thread

Started by Wazzzup, March 03, 2018, 01:27:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Odinson"Arnie got kicked by the "isolated incident"..

">

That's disgusting.

You cannot do shit like that to old people.

Was that guy prosecuted?

He is a nikkuh..

Cant prosecute a guy for being a nikkuh.

Arnie dropped charges.
It was a minor case anyway.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"

">

That's disgusting.

Was that guy prosecuted?

He is a nikkuh..

Arnie dropped charges.
Trouble is a guy who is messed up enough in the head to go around kicking people for no reason presents something of a danger to others especially now that he got away with it with no punishment whatsoever.   (He could really have hurt Ahnold had the kick landed, perhaps his next victim won't be so lucky) IMO Its important that bad, reckless violent behavior be punished as an example to others in society that such actions will not be acceptable, and to tell the individual doing it that it is not acceptable.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

">

That's disgusting.

Was that guy prosecuted?

He is a nikkuh..

Arnie dropped charges.
Trouble is a guy who is messed up enough in the head to go around kicking people for no reason presents something of a danger to others especially now that he got away with it with no punishment whatsoever.   (He could really have hurt Ahnold had the kick landed, perhaps his next victim won't be so lucky) IMO Its important that bad, reckless violent behavior be punished as an example to others in society that such actions will not be acceptable, and to tell the individual doing it that it is not acceptable.
true

Wazzzup

left-wing pastor from a progressive church denounced "straight white men" in his commencement benediction last weekend at Baylor University, a private Christian college in Waco, Texas.

"And God, give them the moral imagination to reject the old keys that we are trying to give them to a planet that we're poisoning by running it on fossil fuels and misplaced priorities," he prayed. "A planet with too many straight white men like me behind the steering wheel while others have been expected to sit quietly at the back of the bus."

A number of people in the crowd cheered after Freemyer's mention of "straight white men."
[/quote]
">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup" left-wing pastor from a progressive church denounced "straight white men" in his commencement benediction last weekend at Baylor University, a private Christian college in Waco, Texas.

"And God, give them the moral imagination to reject the old keys that we are trying to give them to a planet that we're poisoning by running it on fossil fuels and misplaced priorities," he prayed. "A planet with too many straight white men like me behind the steering wheel while others have been expected to sit quietly at the back of the bus."

A number of people in the crowd cheered after Freemyer's mention of "straight white men."

">
[/quote]
He must have daddy issues.

Anonymous

2 Timothy 4:3-4

3 For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"2 Timothy 4:3-4

3 For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.
I'm not religious, but if I were I would be wondering if this was the end times with all the things people are doing.

Wazzzup

This SHOULD be a story out of the onion, but its actually real--

https://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/">https://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/ ... 329830001/

Saying the word owner, for the OWNER, of a basketball team is now waycisssss  :001_rolleyes:  :oeudC:

There's no way to parody this shit anymore. Come up with the most ridiculous thing imaginable and the political correctness tards will do it.

:2r4ml1j_th:  :crazy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Fashionista"2 Timothy 4:3-4

I'm not religious, but if I were I would be wondering if this was the end times with all the things people are doing.

Dispensationalists do believe we are in the end times.

Odinson

Odinson

Its not just America..

Cops are like that everywhere.

You dont comply with the orders, you get arrested.

Simple ID check can escalate into a shootout if you want it the hard way.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Its not just America..

Cops are like that everywhere.

You dont comply with the orders, you get arrested.

Simple ID check can escalate into a shootout if you want it the hard way.

I have seen cops in downtown Winnipeg beat the hell out out of people(mostly Indians) for trivial matters.

Odinson

When we white men see a foreign looking man/woman... We have to be able to read his/her mind.

If we start speaking english, we are micro-insulting him/her.

If we start speaking our native tongue, we are micro-insulting him/her.

Same with the gender-bender people... We have to be able to read his/her mind.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"When we white men see a foreign looking man/woman... We have to be able to read his/her mind.

If we start speaking english, we are micro-insulting him/her.

If we start speaking our native tongue, we are micro-insulting him/her.

Same with the gender-bender people... We have to be able to read his/her mind.

I don't let my guard down with anyone I do not know.

Odinson

On the subject of letting ones guard down..

Another decapitation committed by an iraqi asylum seeker..

He decapitated his multiculturalist/muslim loving local woman..

She was engaged with him so that he can get citizenship...

The iraqi had converted to christianity because it looks good in his asylum seeking papers..

No sympathies for the woman... Marrying these terrorists is treason.