The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I think Mel has bugged out!!!

Started by Bricktop, March 10, 2018, 06:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I never saw that, I was referring to the ongoing campaign against him.

Oh please SCOUSE....he's not a victim.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I never saw that, I was referring to the ongoing campaign against him.

I never used the word victim, but it's undeniable that he's constantly targeted by people, often over minor things.

Bricktop

Mainly me.

For which I have ZERO contrition.

The guy is a nutjob. And for those within his range, a dangerous nutjob.

Consider, for a moment, the irrational babble he's just posted.

His protagonists were cc and myself. Fash had no involvement nor even knowledge of our tormenting. Yet here he is taking a swing at her, in exactly the same manner as he does to evs and mimi. That is not the sign of a rational, functioning mind. Nor is his passion for lethal weaponry. It is FAR from a standard I would accept as qualifying to possess such weaponry, AND I KNOW OF WHAT I SPEAK!!!

You, despite your political posturing and extreme views, are respected as reasonable and intelligent person. Misguided, perhaps, and somewhat misinformed, but none of us are perfect.

Mel is a dangerous sociopath...at least while he has access to firearms. Without them, he's a big mouthed attention seeker with serious social adjustment issues.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

I never used the word victim, but it's undeniable that he's constantly targeted by people, often over minor things.

Are you blind. He instigates, insults, boasts, lies and then whines that's he's being persecuted. At least he's getting some attention because that's all that matter to him.

Angry White Male

I never saw the thread, but it does seem he brought it on himself..

If he posted pictures of illegal firearms for public view, that's not very smart.

Again, you have fallen prey to the frenzied, paranoid, Australian posters known as CC and Bricktop.

What I own is legal.  And herein lies the problem...  You have permitted those two clowns to alter your view on reality, which as an Admin is something that you should not EVER do.  And this is why I do not fault CC and Bricktop...  They are both paranoid idiots, but I expect that on these forums, and am capable of handling them.

I can handle those two idiots on my own, but when they have also managed to whip you into a frenzy Fash... Houston, we have a problem.

I never leave a forum due to the posters.  I leave a forum due to the Admins.  And this is why I'm done with Memebee.  Not because of the posters, but because of the Admins.

And Fash, you are no different than Evs and Mimi.  I thought you were, but your colours have shown loud and clear.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Hopefully he won't leave, he's being targeted unfairly in my view, but that's just my opinion.

Sure he might get drunk and be a nuisance at times, but he is by no means anywhere near as bad as certain other posters who no longer post here.

Thanks Scouse.  Appreciate it.

I am being targeted, and that's the whole point I'm trying to make here...  I can handle being targeted by idiot posters, but when Admins jump in on the game?  That's when I'm done.

Eventually one tires of the dumb games, and the even dumber cliques.

I promised Fash I would tone down my 'troll and ruckus' on this forum, and have lived up to my promises.  In return I get blasted with the exact same thing that I was told 'not to do.'  Now, I could handle this, but when Admins start to jump in on the bandwagon, is where I draw my limits.

I like you Scouse.  Maybe run into each other on a 4/chan board one day!  I pop in there from time to time, and have for many years.

realgrimm

How bout some thick skin folks..I'm gunna have to side with Mel staying, so good luck with the lynching

Angry White Male

That being said, I'm out.  I refuse to be blasted constantly by 80% of this board, and the Admin also, for shit that simply is a figment of their imaginations.

I am no 'new kid on the block.'  I have been around all Snitz DV related forums from their inception, and I know the players and the games they play.  I have Modded with some of them.

So, trust me when I say, that there does reach a point when my time is better spent elsewhere.  I reached that point at Memebee, and do not care that I cannot post there, even though there are still some very good posters there that I like.

It is no different here.  It saddens me to have to 'Bug Out,' since there are a couple of really good posters left here also.  I never leave due to bad posters.  I leave due to bad management.

Sadly, most posters have forgotten, or don't know, what truly brought magic to the original Snitz DV...  And that is something that can never be recreated again.

Enjoy your closed FaceBook group here.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "realgrimm"How bout some thick skin folks..I'm gunna have to side with Mel staying, so good luck with the lynching

Thanks.

Sadly, they will continue to lynch.  My mere presence alone is enough to trigger many.

Which is really odd.  I have always treated you with respect, as I have with Scouse.

We are not 'friends,' and I know this.  Yet, we seem to co-exist just fine.

Sadly, in teh forum worldz, there are others powers at play, that work hard behind the scenes doing things that I do not care for.

I am guessing they do these things due to a feeling of lacking control in their 'real lives.'

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"Mel is a dangerous sociopath...at least while he has access to firearms.

I'm glad I 'triggered' you.

You make a very good example of whom the police force hires.

Your anger and 'power for control' becomes more apparent now, than it ever has.

So I own a firearm.  This has triggered you.

YOU clearly are one that should NOT ever own a firearm.

You are also certifiably mentally ill, and take prescription meds to stabilize your brain.  You have admitted to this.

I am drug free, both illicit and prescription.

And yet you think you're gonna 'come and arrest me?'

You're a fucking idiot.

Berry Sweet

You drink Mel.  Alcohol alters your mind as well.  To be clean is to be absent of it all...including cigarettes.  Can you abstain all of that?

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"You drink Mel.  Alcohol alters your mind as well.  To be clean is to be absent of it all...including cigarettes.  Can you abstain all of that?

No.

Angry White Male

What do you think I am?  Some kind of a fucking freak?

I'm Germanic.  Of COURSE I drink beer.  More than the Doktors say is reasonable.

The Doktors are not my Boss.  I consume what I consume!

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"Mainly me.

For which I have ZERO contrition.

The guy is a nutjob. And for those within his range, a dangerous nutjob.

Consider, for a moment, the irrational babble he's just posted.

His protagonists were cc and myself. Fash had no involvement nor even knowledge of our tormenting. Yet here he is taking a swing at her, in exactly the same manner as he does to evs and mimi. That is not the sign of a rational, functioning mind. Nor is his passion for lethal weaponry. It is FAR from a standard I would accept as qualifying to possess such weaponry, AND I KNOW OF WHAT I SPEAK!!!

You, despite your political posturing and extreme views, are respected as reasonable and intelligent person. Misguided, perhaps, and somewhat misinformed, but none of us are perfect.

Mel is a dangerous sociopath...at least while he has access to firearms. Without them, he's a big mouthed attention seeker with serious social adjustment issues.

Look, you don't like the guy, I get that, in fact it seems that you REALLY don't like the guy, but to be honest I don't think he's done anything that warrants being run off the board.

He's definitely at nowhere near the level of Ed, who of course is an infamous stalker, or in fact RW, who is a manipulative, behind the scenes forum wrecker.  I know he once drove past CC's car outside a cafe, and she lost her shit, thinking the SS were coming for her, which to be honest was hilarious and also showed quite a bit of paranoia on her behalf.  

As I've said, other than getting on people's nerves by drunken posting, I haven't seen him do anything that deserves being 'banished', because after all when you hate a poster so much, isn't it easier just to ignore them?  That's what I tend to do, or troll them to fuck.....  I've never advocated for someone to be perma banned from anywhere, except for Pointbreak/Gallium, and we all know that he is genuinely a forum cancer.  Compare the two of them, and Mel's antics seem tame as fuck.  

We are a small community, and when Mel is sober and not engaged in a dispute with someone, he is a good contributor who clearly is an intelligent fella. These qualities are dwindling in the forum world, where the likes of Twitter and Facebook have poached much of the traffic, leaving these sort of forums a dying breed. Do we really want to lose a regular contributor, regardless of what you think of him?

Aryan

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Hopefully he won't leave, he's being targeted unfairly in my view, but that's just my opinion.

Sure he might get drunk and be a nuisance at times, but he is by no means anywhere near as bad as certain other posters who no longer post here.

Thanks Scouse.  Appreciate it.

I am being targeted, and that's the whole point I'm trying to make here...  I can handle being targeted by idiot posters, but when Admins jump in on the game?  That's when I'm done.

Eventually one tires of the dumb games, and the even dumber cliques.

I promised Fash I would tone down my 'troll and ruckus' on this forum, and have lived up to my promises.  In return I get blasted with the exact same thing that I was told 'not to do.'  Now, I could handle this, but when Admins start to jump in on the bandwagon, is where I draw my limits.

I like you Scouse.  Maybe run into each other on a 4/chan board one day!  I pop in there from time to time, and have for many years.

I've had it happen to me in the past, if you really want to leave then it's your choice, but don't go just because a few people have teamed up and attempted to drive you out.   :laugh: