The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I think Mel has bugged out!!!

Started by Bricktop, March 10, 2018, 06:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Hopefully he won't leave, he's being targeted unfairly in my view, but that's just my opinion.

Sure he might get drunk and be a nuisance at times, but he is by no means anywhere near as bad as certain other posters who no longer post here.

Thanks Scouse.  Appreciate it.

I am being targeted, and that's the whole point I'm trying to make here...  I can handle being targeted by idiot posters, but when Admins jump in on the game?  That's when I'm done.

Eventually one tires of the dumb games, and the even dumber cliques.

I promised Fash I would tone down my 'troll and ruckus' on this forum, and have lived up to my promises.  In return I get blasted with the exact same thing that I was told 'not to do.'  Now, I could handle this, but when Admins start to jump in on the bandwagon, is where I draw my limits.

I like you Scouse.  Maybe run into each other on a 4/chan board one day!  I pop in there from time to time, and have for many years.

I've had it happen to me in the past, if you really want to leave then it's your choice, but don't go just because a few people have teamed up and attempted to drive you out.   :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"You drink Mel.  Alcohol alters your mind as well.  To be clean is to be absent of it all...including cigarettes.  Can you abstain all of that?

It's tough but, he can give it up if he tries.

Anonymous

I don't have a lot of sympathy for alcoholics who refuse help.

Anonymous

For someone who has left, AGW sure is here a lot.

Anonymous

Mel needs people to project his anger..

On VF it is mimi and evs, and here it is myself.

ac_boring

Bricktop

You are also certifiably mentally ill, and take prescription meds to stabilize your brain.  You have admitted to this.

I also do not own a firearm.

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I am drug free, both illicit and prescription.

Alcohol is a drug, moron.

Quote from: "Angry White Male"And yet you think you're gonna 'come and arrest me?'

You're a fucking idiot.

Yep. I'm buying a business class ticket to Vancouver, hunting you down and arresting you. Then its off to the Vancouver police headquarters where you will be charged with being a dickhead in the first degree. Er...can you recommend a good hotel. Nothing too expensive.

See you soon.

Bricktop

Just so we're clear here...

"To purchase a handgun or other restricted firearm, a person must have a restricted possession and acquisition licence (RPAL) for restricted firearms.

Canada's federal laws severely restrict the ability of civilians to transport restricted or prohibited (grandfathered) firearms in public. Section 17 of the Firearms Act makes it an offence to possess prohibited or restricted firearms other than at a dwelling-house or authorized location, but there are two exceptions to this prohibition found in sections 19 and 20 of the act. Section 19 allows for persons to be issued an authorization to transport, or ATT, authorizing the transport of a firearm outside the home for certain purposes, such as for its transfer to a new owner, going to and from a range, a training course, repair shop or gun show, or when the owner wishes to change the address where the firearm is stored. Such firearms must be transported unloaded, equipped with a trigger lock and stored in secure, locked containers. In rarer cases, section 20 of the act allows individuals to receive an authorization to carry, or ATC, granting permission to carry loaded restricted firearms or (section 12(6)) prohibited handguns on their persons for certain reasons specified in the act. These reasons are as follows: if the person is a licensed trapper and carries the firearm while trapping, if the person is in a remote wilderness area and needs the firearm for protection against wildlife, if the person's work involves guarding or handling money or other items of substantial value, or if the person's life is in danger and police protection is inadequate to protect him or her. It should be noted that the authorities almost never issue an ATC for the last reason, that is to say, because a person's life is threatened and police protection is inadequate. The vast majority of ATC's issued are to employees of armoured car companies to allow carry of a company owned firearm only while working.[36]".

How is Mel's possession of a firearm legal?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Canada">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Canada

Also, my understanding of Canada's prohibited weapons exclude the possession of flick or spring bladed knives.

Anonymous

Quotemy understanding of Canada's prohibited weapons exclude the possession of flick or spring bladed knives.

That's why Mel had it sent to him in pieces.

Bricktop

Which means that he is in possession of an unlawful weapon, as well as an unlicenced firearm.

Which then leads me to wonder why he feels compelled to brag about these things in a web forum?

Which then leads me to conclude he is a nutjob who should not be in possession of any lethal implement.

Also..." Prohibited knives include: "[any] knife that has a blade that opens automatically by gravity or centrifugal force or by hand pressure applied to a button, spring or other device in or attached to the handle of the knife"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Which means that he is in possession of an unlawful weapon, as well as an unlicenced firearm.

Which then leads me to wonder why he feels compelled to brag about these things in a web forum?

Which then leads me to conclude he is a nutjob who should not be in possession of any lethal implement.

Also..." Prohibited knives include: "[any] knife that has a blade that opens automatically by gravity or centrifugal force or by hand pressure applied to a button, spring or other device in or attached to the handle of the knife"

There are likely other people who may possess or have possessed contraband..

But, they make it public knowledge.

Bricktop

Mel is clearly breaking Canadian law.

Why?

kiebers

According to his deleted posts the only illegal weapon he owns is the knife. He was approved for the pistol.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"According to his deleted posts the only illegal weapon he owns is the knife. He was approved for the pistol.

Also, he has stated on the knife, that he wouldnt keep it assembled I believe, but if it was me, I prolly wouldnt of turned it back into a comb  :laugh:

I think he did say those things so that it looked like he was being legal on a forum.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

He SAYS he was approved for the pistol. Yet according to the above, he does not qualify for a pistol licence.

I found it suspicious that he could so easily procure a pistol, and that possessing a pistol was "legal" in his view. I know that in Canada, many people can and do possess long barrelled firearms, but pistols are generally heavily regulated.

If that is the case, this guy is not only breaking the law, he is seriously a potential menace.

I guess unless he shows us his pistol licence, we'll never know.

Blazor

Here was the post I was thinking of ....

I am a licensed firearm owner, and own pistols as well as long guns.  Have for a long time.

I can assure you a flick in my possession at home is not a harm to the public.  Besides, gotta keep the blade removed, so it's all legal, just in case it pops itself open, and goes after innocent victims.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.