The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Man who trained girlfriend's pet pug to give Nazi salutes is convicted of "race hate crime"

Started by Wazzzup, March 20, 2018, 01:30:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"On my side...  :laugh:

Sorry but nobody who blatantly ignores the 'J' question can be classed as an ally.

Your allies are in council flats or in jail.

Wazzzup

The guy should have taught the dog to do something to "Allahu Akhbar, kill the infidels" then he would have gotten the nobel peace prize.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"A man who taught his girlfriend's "cute, wee" pet pug to do Nazi salutes has been found guilty of a race hate crime.

Mark Meechan, 29, who filmed the dog, named Buddha, responding to statements such as "Sieg Heil" and "gas the Jews", will be sentenced later today.

Derek O'Carroll found him guilty of communicating a video which was "grossly offensive" because it was anti-Semitic and aggravated by religious prejudice.

Meechan, of Coatbridge, North Lanarkshire, claimed the video was made to annoy girlfriend, Suzanne Kelly, 29, and denied any wrongdoing.

The defendant, who said he has lost eight jobs since posting the video, claimed he only intended it to be seen by seven of his friends, who follow his YouTube channel, Count Dankula.

Meechan could get 6 months in prison.

UK or USSR?  Hard to tell the difference these days.

I feel so much safer that authorities are getting racist, anti semitic, islamophobic, and homophobic dogs off the street.[/quote]

I'm surprised these tards didn't send the dog to jail too.

Hard to believe orwell was an englishman.  

https://www.wordsonimages.com/pics/185404-o.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"The guy should have taught the dog to do something to "Allahu Akhbar, kill the infidels" then he would have gotten the nobel peace prize.

If I move out of my condo and into a house, I want to get a shih tzu and teach it to reject climate alarmism.

Aryan

Sorry but nobody who blatantly ignores the 'J' question can be classed as an ally.

And yours are in Korea. Perhaps you should fuck off back there rather than latching onto white civilisation.....

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

And yours are in Korea. Perhaps you should fuck off back there rather than latching onto white civilisation.....

Somebody has to pay for the subsidized housing of white trash like you.

Aryan

Anonymous

These are the tools of your trade.

https://images.homedepot-static.com/productImages/a42fa045-d218-49ed-891e-38b97e26e050/svn/grey-home-basics-toilet-brushes-holders-tb45051-64_1000.jpg">

http://www.agtahomecare.com/store/images/vileda%20mop.jpg">

Aryan

Right, do you even have toilets in Korea, or do you all shit on the floor and in the street?  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Right, do you even have toilets in Korea, or do you all shit on the floor and in the street?  ac_lmfao

They sure do, but you know that because you and your ilk keep them spick and span. I got to give credit where it's due. You British white trash foreign labourers are naturals at degrading menial work. Koreans thank you. :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Keep doing a good job and next you could earn yourself a shiny new bucket and mop.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Odinson

Thats called freedom of speech and democracy..

You are free to say politically correct things... Other than that, its jail time..

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Right, do you even have toilets in Korea, or do you all shit on the floor and in the street?  ac_lmfao

They sure do, but you know that because you and your ilk keep them spick and span. I got to give credit where it's due. You British white trash foreign labourers are naturals at degrading menial work. Koreans thank you. :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Keep doing a good job and next you could earn yourself a shiny new bucket and mop.

Cracking jokes is definitely not your strong point, stick to licking the boots of white people and leeching off our superior countries...

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Cracking jokes is definitely not your strong point, stick to licking the boots of white people and leeching off our superior countries...

That's your opinion only SCOUSE..

Seoul is one of the funniest people on either forum.