The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Man who trained girlfriend's pet pug to give Nazi salutes is convicted of "race hate crime"

Started by Wazzzup, March 20, 2018, 01:30:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Right, do you even have toilets in Korea, or do you all shit on the floor and in the street?  ac_lmfao

They sure do, but you know that because you and your ilk keep them spick and span. I got to give credit where it's due. You British white trash foreign labourers are naturals at degrading menial work. Koreans thank you. :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Keep doing a good job and next you could earn yourself a shiny new bucket and mop.

Cracking jokes is definitely not your strong point, stick to licking the boots of white people and leeching off our superior countries...

That's your opinion only SCOUSE..

Seoul is one of the funniest people on either forum.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Right, do you even have toilets in Korea, or do you all shit on the floor and in the street?  ac_lmfao

They sure do, but you know that because you and your ilk keep them spick and span. I got to give credit where it's due. You British white trash foreign labourers are naturals at degrading menial work. Koreans thank you. :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Keep doing a good job and next you could earn yourself a shiny new bucket and mop.

Cracking jokes is definitely not your strong point, stick to licking the boots of white people and leeching off our superior countries...

I guess the matter of opinion remark goes for you also....   :icon_wink:

cc

Well I guess I must concede this much - he is across the board .. except only  for the few lilly whites who agree with his vile ideology

Seems our resident nazi cultist is an "Equal Opportunity" hater
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I guess the matter of opinion remark goes for you also....   :icon_wink:

I think more posters would agree with me than you..

I wish I had ten posters like Seoul......intelligent, good natured and humourous.

Aryan

'Good natured'  :laugh3:  

Sorry but he displays zero tolerance for those who he deems as 'racist' or more precisely not supporters of left wing open border immigration policies.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"'Good natured'  :laugh3:  

Sorry but he displays zero tolerance for those who he deems as 'racist' or more precisely not supporters of left wing open border immigration policies.

Seoul and left wing do not belong in the same sentence.

Angry White Male

If one wants to train their dog to respond to Nazi-type slurs, that is nobodies business except the owner and the dog.  Of course, unless the dog filed a formal complaint, which I did not see happen in this case.

Either way, Europe is going to hell fast, and the rest of the White Nations are quickly following, as we aren't far behind.  Only a massive revolution can undo all the stupidity that has evolved over the last 50 years.