The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Breakfast with Ace!

Started by Angry White Male, March 27, 2018, 03:53:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

Always success!

Start off with a decent bagel (must be the Jew in me)!

http://i68.tinypic.com/2zg8z9t.jpg">

Angry White Male

Here's the important part!

Always fresh shit to add!  If you don't know how to slice and dice, I can teach you!  Always fresh veggies!  Throw some Ham and Bacon Bits in there if you want, but this time I went with Vegetarian Breakfast Bagel...

http://i66.tinypic.com/35lt8ch.jpg">

Angry White Male

Words of caution...  I would suggest a one-egg bagel, unless you are hungry!  I  two-egged it, but that's solely at your discretion...

Angry White Male

Mix it up, and mix it in!

The red plastic egg-cooker you see works awesome!  Will Microwave the solution in one minute!

http://i64.tinypic.com/2n6vyma.jpg">

Angry White Male

You KNOW this will taste good, and you KNOW you want this in the morn'...

Ace presents to you, the best of the best.

http://i67.tinypic.com/2qusq39.jpg">

Angry White Male

Normally a one-egger is enough, as you can see a two-egger is quite a mouthful!  Hold the innuendo on that...   :001_tongue:

Frood

That's a huge breaky roll!

You must fart constantly.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

We never have bagels in the house.....bread is too dense..

My husband likes English muffins instead.

Bricktop

Does that mean you're leaving now?

Blazor

Looks good man. I have a microwave poached egg cooker, but I dont like how the egg tastes after, just like I dont like how taters taste after microwaving.

You would like this breakfast casserole I make. Would last you all week for breakfast. Its a dozen eggs, hashbrowns, green pepper, cheddar cheese, spicy sausage, butter, all mixed, and baked in a dish, with Texas Pete on top after.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

cc

^ That sounds great!!

Don't like bagels or microwaved

Do use a an egg steamer ... boiled, poached or omelette  .. a gadget we got a couple of years ago ... can control done-ness by how much water one uses ... switches off when water is used up   .. I like em very softly done

Usually eggs on toast, occasionally sandwich with cheese tomato and occasionally ham ... whether "on" or "in", whole grain toast a must
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Eggs in the microwave are gross.

cc

Actually, while I do have steamed eggs a lot,

all-time favorite breaky is mate's delicious homemade yogurt with added blueberry juice and raisins, and side of fresh pear and banana slices .. containing more raisins  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Actually, while I do have steamed eggs a lot,

all-time favorite breaky is mate's delicious homemade yogurt with added blueberry juice and raisins, and side of fresh pear and banana slices .. containing more raisins  ac_biggrin

We have made yogurt, but it didn't turn out very good.

cc

It must be done right

He tried several times following directions and it was a mess - he almost gave up

As last resort, he tried varying mix temperature much higher than instructions - and leaves in yogurt heater for a longer period of time than instructions - it's been a success every time for years now and since then perfect every batch

He uses an large aluminum bowl with very sloped sides inside a large pot with water in it to heat the milk above 180 F initially

Cools it in sink of cold water ... then mixes in the starter

Whole operation for 2 quarts is about 1/2 hour  .. heat, cool, mix, put in cooker ... lasts me a week

He gets rewarded often by the main recipient  :wink: