The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Breakfast with Ace!

Started by Angry White Male, March 27, 2018, 03:53:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Nope but you've been eggthusiastic about allegging it.

Just eggsposing you.

Blazor

I said something earlier thanks to this thread lol, "bacon, and eggsactly". The word bacon got their attention lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Nope but you've been eggthusiastic about allegging it.

Just eggsposing you.

We know who he is. It doesn't really matter.

Bricktop

But does HE know who he is?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"But does HE know who he is?

That's irrelevant.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"No one eats breakfast at 11:53pm.  Normal  breakfast hours are 5:30am-10:30am.  Microwaving eggs is wrong.

Yes, you are right.  Pics can only be posted the exact nano-second they were taken, due to technical issues...

And nuking eggs is generally wrong, but in this particular case it works surprisingly well.  Don't knock it until you've tried my own custom eggers.

My ex was a doubter, until I made her one.  Ate the fucking thing like an Ethiopian that hadn't eaten in two weeks.

Bricktop

Was that shortly before she left you for someone else?

Angry White Male

We're actually together again, but she lives in the Okanagan.  Long story, but they can never really leave The Ace.  They think they can find better, but once they get a taste of The Ace, I ruin them for all other men.

Bricktop

You keep telling yourself that, son.

I bet she's got her own little romance going with someone else.

Angry White Male

I hope she does!  That way she can find someone and live happily ever after with them, instead of myself having to bother with her.

Bricktop

You'd love to think you're indispensable, wouldn't you.

But the truth is undoubtedly far different. Any inter-relationship she has with you would certainly be based on pity.

Angry White Male

I told her to find someone else, as she deserves to be happy.

I guess I just wasn't that bad after all!

Then again Bricktop, you know nothing about me, and even less than nothing about her, so don't even pretend to be smart and think you do!

Mimi tried that also...  she thinks she knows everything.  She's 50% of the reason I am permabanned from Memebee, because I called her shit out every time!

Angry White Male

I'm different than you, Bricktop.  I'm different than you, Mimi and Evs.

I don't pretend to know how you live, what your family life is like, and what you do in your spare time.

Why?  First off, because I don't really know for certain, and secondly, I don't really care.

Always interesting to me, the psychology of certain posters, that think they do!  Nonetheless, I'm sure your wife and kids hate you.  If they didn't, you'd be spending time with them instead of every waking moment on here.

Bricktop

Wife works.

Kids are in their 40's.

Grandkids are at school.

You run your mouth but never follow through with deeds.

Angry White Male

I don't run my mouth...  I just consider placing posters on ignore.  I hate doing so, and Oscar Meyer was the only one I had to do so with, when his spamming and attraction to me became severe at Memebee a couple years back, but it looks like maybe you'll be a good candidate also.

Sorry, bud.  I like some of what you post, but have no intention of spam-driven interactions, day in, and day out with you.