Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Breakfast with Ace!

Started by Angry White Male, March 27, 2018, 03:53:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

I don't run my mouth...  I just consider placing posters on ignore.  I hate doing so, and Oscar Meyer was the only one I had to do so with, when his spamming and attraction to me became severe at Memebee a couple years back, but it looks like maybe you'll be a good candidate also.

Sorry, bud.  I like some of what you post, but have no intention of spam-driven interactions, day in, and day out with you.

Angry White Male

And I'll be honest, it's nothing personal...  I just get uncomfortable when male posters latch themselves onto me.  Females?  I can handle them.  But when males do it, like Oscar, it shows something is off.  Not the first time I've had male posters not only follow me around from thread to thread, but have even had some follow me around from forum to forum.

Not gay bro, sorry.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I'm different than you, Bricktop.  I'm different than you, Mimi and Evs.

I don't pretend to know how you live, what your family life is like, and what you do in your spare time.

Why?  First off, because I don't really know for certain, and secondly, I don't really care.

Always interesting to me, the psychology of certain posters, that think they do!  Nonetheless, I'm sure your wife and kids hate you.  If they didn't, you'd be spending time with them instead of every waking moment on here.

Really??!

Berry Sweet

Angry White Male

I'll handle you following me around, Berry, 'cause you're female, but don't like old men following me around.  There's a good chance they are closet homo's when they do that, and that's just not my thang!

Frood

Bricktop follows you around.  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Or maybe you follow him around. Hard to be sure. The chicken or the egg. :)
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Bricktop follows you around.  ac_biggrin

Oh yes he does.

He'll sit and wait...  Bruce has done this, Oscar has done this, and Brick does this.

I wouldn't mind so much, if they were female, but these are all OLD men, that have ALL followed me around.

And I mean have taken their time to register at new forums to follow me around, or would do so.

It is a good indicator of the level of their mental illnesses, or just the fact that they're closet homosexuals.

Not that I really care much though, since all these forums are dying a slow death at this point, but it is something to be noted.

Angry White Male

Dinky, look at the state of these forums...  It's fucking sad.

These places used to be fun, and more action packed.

They used to be great for general knowledge also.  THAT was a great thing!

I tried, I really did, way back before most even posted here.

Frood

Don't you have any more viable forums than these two to ply your brand of old time funtitude and thirst for general knowledge?

Neither one of us are super popular here, but I'm cool with that myself. With all good comes bad and sometimes it's just easier to roll your eyes at something you've read you know to be untrue or misguided. Just words on a screen bruva.

Bricktop wants you out of here. He would like it if we both went aamof. Although he really wants you to go before me (and I've been poking at the old pill popping knicker sniffing geezer since I signed up here).

Let's face it though. He's not going anywhere and unless Fash can be swayed over something untoward you say, you're not going anywhere either. We're one big dysfunctional family with clear favourites and unfaves.  

So I dunno. If it's too much for you to tolerate anymore, fair enough. In as much as no forum owner is obligated to host your presence, you too have no onus to contribute where your magic is disregarded (and you do have a unique magic about you and how it comes through in your posts).

You're also cheeky and sometimes downright reactive like Bricktop and myself.

I wouldn't like to see you permanently leave either forum but just because Bricktop and a small handful of others in the past have been given special consideration doesn't mean that it's always been right or will remain a constant.

Besides that, it's good to have a geriatric Ninja Progressive pinata around from time to time. It keeps things interesting.  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

We're a dysfunctional forum family and that's not likely to change.

ac_smile

Bricktop

I don't understand Mel's psychotic bitching.

He declared, unambiguously, that he was leaving. He hated the forum and its proprietor. He wanted no more to do with it.

Yet here he is, whining like a bitch when all I'm doing is asking when he will fulfil his commitment to fuck off.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"I don't understand Mel's psychotic bitching.

He declared, unambiguously, that he was leaving. He hated the forum and its proprietor. He wanted no more to do with it.

Yet here he is, whining like a bitch when all I'm doing is asking when he will fulfil his commitment to fuck off.

Yeah, but he's right about you being a control junkie and very manipulative. He's not willing to leave because you're not willing to do the same, so why should he?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

AGW does not hate the owner. Alkies say things they don't mean and can't remember.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

AGW does not hate the owner. Alkies say things they don't mean and can't remember.

And if he does, I don't care..

Liking me is not a prerequisite for posting here.