The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Go back to China Green Hornet and stay there

Started by Laughing Out Loud, July 28, 2013, 09:02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Green_Hornet

This is what the racist sinophobic conspiracy theory nutcase, Lotus Leaf believes in.  Of course, the racist sinophobic conspiracy theory nutcase cannot provide any proof.
Quote from: "Lotus Leaf"Unfortunately half of our politicians in Canada are on the same Chinese payroll as you. If I called the cops I could get some squinty eyed ESL boy like you.

Laughing Out Loud

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"This is what the racist sinophobic conspiracy theory nutcase, Lotus Leaf believes in.
Quote from: "Lotus Leaf"Unfortunately half of our politicians in Canada are on the same Chinese payroll as you. If I called the cops I could get some squinty eyed ESL boy like you.

Richard Fadden has spoken about how you treacherous little squints have many influenced too many politicians in Canada.

Laughing Out Loud

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Lotus Leaf"Hey what the fuck? I wrote sl0pe and it posted as Asian person?

I entered that word into the word censor..

You see it is not only Mr. Green_Hornet that believes in censorship.

Why did you do that? You don't censor that retarded coolie boy posting his ESL anti-Canadian bullshit.

Green_Hornet

Quote from: "Lotus Leaf"
Quote from: "Green_Hornet"This is what the racist sinophobic conspiracy theory nutcase, Lotus Leaf believes in.

Richard Fadden has spoken about how you treacherous little squints have many influenced too many politicians in Canada.

And where is the link showing that half of our politicians in Canada are on the same Chinese payroll?

What is the matter Lotus Leaf you cannot show that half of our politicians in Canada are on the same Chinese payroll because you are racist sinophobic liar?

Laughing Out Loud

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"

And where is the link showing that half of our politicians in Canada are on the same Chinese payroll?

What is the matter Lotus Leaf you cannot show that half of our politicians in Canada are on the same Chinese payroll because you are racist sinophobic liar?

I'm a lying says the coolie boi ESL clown who says he was born in Canada, but can't speak English. :lol:

Green_Hornet

Quote from: "Lotus Leaf"Richard Fadden has spoken about how you treacherous little squints have many influenced too many politicians in Canada.

More proof that Lotus Leaf is a sinophobic racist nutcase LIAR.

Richard Fadden had to backtrack on his allegations.  

CSIS head backtracks on allegations of foreign influence over Canadian officials

B.C. Premier Gordon Campbell is calling on the head of Canada's spy agency to back up his claims that cabinet ministers and public servants in the province are under the influence of the Chinese government.

Published on Wed Jun 23 2010

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2010/06/23/csis_head_backtracks_on_allegations_of_foreign_influence_over_canadian_officials.html">http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2010 ... cials.html">http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2010/06/23/csis_head_backtracks_on_allegations_of_foreign_influence_over_canadian_officials.html

Laughing Out Loud

What Canada haters like Green Hornet do not want you to know.

http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com/2011/11/30/john-ivison-csis-right-to-worry-about-chinese-spies/">http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com/201 ... ese-spies/">http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com/2011/11/30/john-ivison-csis-right-to-worry-about-chinese-spies/

Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) director Richard Fadden was right all along. According to a former Chinese spy speaking to a security conference Wednesday, the Ministry of State Security has long targeted foreign politicians.

Li Fengzhi, who defected in 2003, told the conference in Gatineau that China wants to steal commercial secrets and influence politicians. "China wants to find some important, influential people to speak out for China. They pay attention to this," he said.

Green_Hornet

And where in the article does it state your following accusation, sinophobic racist nutcase Lotus Leaf?  Still no proof.
Quote from: "Lotus Leaf"Richard Fadden has spoken about how you treacherous little squints have many influenced too many politicians in Canada.

Laughing Out Loud

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"And where in the article does it state the following lying accusation, sinophobic racist nutcase Lotus Leaf?

"China wants to steal commercial secrets and influence politicians" All good Canadians should be worried, but our seditious little ESL boi defends his beloved China. What a scumbag.

Green_Hornet

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"And where in the article does it state the following lying accusation, sinophobic racist nutcase Lotus Leaf?

"China wants to steal commercial secrets and influence politicians" All good Canadians should be worried, but our seditious little ESL boi defends his beloved China. What a scumbag.

There is a difference between influence politicians and having half of our politicians in Canada are on the Chinese payroll.  Of course, a sinophobic racist nutcase like you Lotus Leaf cannot tell the difference.

Anonymous

This part worries me very much.

Green_Hornet

You seem to truly believe that I am Canadian traitor, then call the RCMP, Lotus Leaf. Do it now.

There is no evidence that half of our politicians in Canada are on the Chinese payroll.

The RCMP still does not believe in a racist, sinophobic nutcase like you Lotus Leaf.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"You seem to truly believe that I am Canadian traitor, then call the RCMP, Lotus Leaf. Do it now.

There is no evidence that half of our politicians in Canada are on the Chinese payroll.

The RCMP still does not believe in a racist, sinophobic nutcase like you Lotus Leaf.

Whether it's half or not is hardly the point though Green_Hornet..

Stealing commercial secrets and influencing our elected leaders is worrisome.

Green_Hornet

And Lotus Leaf's racist offensive anti-Asian rants don't offend you Fashionista?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"And Lotus Leaf's racist offensive anti-Asian rants don't offend you Fashionista?

Where would you get an idea like that Green_Hornet?

All I said was that stealing our commercial secrets and influencing our politicians is worrisome..

Doesn't it concern you?