The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Headline of the Century!!!

Started by Bricktop, April 04, 2018, 05:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

"YouTube shot up by rapping female Iranian vegan animal rights campaigning yoga instructor".

You couldn't make that up!!

ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop""YouTube shot up by rapping female Iranian vegan animal rights campaigning yoga instructor".

ac_lmfao

When you put it that way.

:laugh:

Bricktop

In other news...

"Prince Harry, Meghan Markle reveal royal wedding florist".

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"In other news...

"Prince Harry, Meghan Markle reveal royal wedding florist".

That's important.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Headline on the BBC.

British Bullshit Corporation

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Headline on the BBC.

I see.

Bricktop

How dare you!

The BBC creates Doctor Who!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop""YouTube shot up by rapping female Iranian vegan animal rights campaigning yoga instructor".

ac_lmfao

In other words, a Sanders supporter.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Undoubtedly.

Is there much support in Britain for privatizing the BBC? I want Canada to privatize the CBC which is the mouthpiece of the Liberal Party of Canada.

Bricktop

I cannot speak for the UK...but I have not seen any move to privatise their national carrier. I doubt any serious move would succeed, as the Beeb has been deeply ingrained into British culture by not only its global news reach, but its mass media entertainment and sports coverage (Dr Who, Top Gear, Broadchurch, and many other serials).

In Australia, there is a huge wave of resentment directed at the Government broadcaster, the ABC, which is not only left, but is rapidly becoming FAR left in its content and editorial standards. People are resenting their tax dollars feeding leftist propaganda.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I cannot speak for the UK...but I have not seen any move to privatise their national carrier. I doubt any serious move would succeed, as the Beeb has been deeply ingrained into British culture by not only its global news reach, but its mass media entertainment and sports coverage (Dr Who, Top Gear, Broadchurch, and many other serials).

In Australia, there is a huge wave of resentment directed at the Government broadcaster, the ABC, which is not only left, but is rapidly becoming FAR left in its content and editorial standards. People are resenting their tax dollars feeding leftist propaganda.

But, the ABC will never be privatized just like the CBC never will. That would require a conservative government with cajones. Neither country has such a party.

Bricktop

Not at the moment.

With our so called "conservative" government, the ABC is safe.

For now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Not at the moment.

With our so called "conservative" government, the ABC is safe.

For now.

We had one Conservative leadership candidate, Maxime Bernier who wanted to make the CBC stand on it's  own two feet, but he lost the CPC leadership. The $1.1 billion it receives per year in tax payer funding is safe indefinitely.