Started by Bricktop, April 04, 2018, 05:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "cc"Not sure if it matters.

Commercial (non govt) MSM is in the tank for progs up past its eyeballs ... not just biased - rather true and full time "activists" for prog agenda

That is most definitely true cc. We know who mediamatters and TheTYEE's sugardaddies are. But, I still feel it's unethical that one media corporation receives taxpayer monies.

motherjones, alternet, salon, commondreams, the raw story and snopes to name a few more.

These remind me of Romero and Peaches.

ac_smile

Too true  :laugh:

BTW. I'm not talking about those. They have always been in the tank for progs ... I'm saying CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, CTV, Sky, Channel 24, etc etc  are " in the tank for progs up past their  eyeballs ...

not just biased - rather true and full time "activists" for prog agenda"

No way CBC, BBC, Aussies ABC etc. would be any better than the above were they to be "freed"

I like Global Calgary and the CBC for news....sorry.

Frood

I get most of my news from Drudge, Rense, and Breitbart though the last two have to be taken with a grain of salt.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: "Bricktop"How do they compare with FNC?

I have not seen numbers in a while so not sure exactly. It appears they are doing well.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I get most of my news from Drudge, Rense, and Breitbart though the last two have to be taken with a grain of salt.

ALL news should be taken with a 20kg sack of salt.